13| To break ups, no make ups.

Start from the beginning

"Can you please be more respectful?" I ask annoyed at him. It's been a while since he acted this way. "What's gotten to you anyway?"

"What do you mean?" he questions and starts to walk back to the set.

"You are back to your big head since...." I think, since when? "Since I told you about Dylan....."

"Dylan, that is his name...." he says almost disgusted.

"Oh, my God, you are jealous of him aren't you?" I understand.

"No, why would I, the guy you are on your feet for, be jealous of someone that just doesn't have a single shot with you." he explains like he doesn't even care keeping his face looking front and kept walking.

I step in front of him and look right into his eyes. "You know nothing about that, okay? You act like you know it all, like you own the place, but you're just scared, scared the next person that steps on your way is someone that is going to prove that you're not as tough as you make it appear. Down there you are just a fragile boy who's scared. And if you really want something from me, next time be really, really clear and specific, because I'm not gonna give you anything unless I know the real reason of it all. With me you don't get to play, with me you're real you or you're nothing. I hope I made that clear." I say and this time, I walk away.

-

I hear someone knock on my door. "Laura, can I come in?" I hear Vanessa's voice from outside the bedroom.

"Yeah, sure." I say not taking my eyes of the book I was reading while comfortably lying in my bed. She opens up the door, calm and straight ahead and closes it back again then coming to join me, sitting herself in the end of the bed.

"Look, is everything alright? I....." she says but I cut her off.

"What did Tiffany tell you?" I say. Tiffany was Kate's older sister, she went to the same high school that me, Kate and Vanessa went. She was a beautiful blonde just like Kate, who I did not trust really. She was friends with Vanessa, good friends actually. Normally, Kate would tell her stuff about me and Tiffany told Vanessa. She was always someone very interested in my life which was not a very good thing. Once I told Kate about a boy I liked and two weeks later Tiffany was dating him.

"Well, she told that this morning Kate and Travis walking in you and Ross kissing....but she also said you don't talk about what is going on and you usually don't do that Laura, you like to share and to talk about the stuff going on. You used to talk to me, now you don't but I'm still here."

"What if I don't wanna share?" I say. The truth is I do but, there is no one really that I think I can. People will judge me quicker than I can say what-a-nosy-sister.

"Just, I notice that some days you come happy home, other you seem devastated and I want you to share things not to hide and keep it to yourself. That's not you. And if you don't wanna share it with me, then why don't you share it with Kate." she proposes.

"I don't think she is really available right now and yeah, I don't mind telling you but, things I've done without thinking straight have happen and I know deep down you will judge."

"Laura, no. I would never do that. Laur, we used to tell anything to one another, we were inseparable." she smiles and looks at the picture of us both when we were little standing in my night stand. I take the picture in my hands and look at it.

"Okay, yeah. I, I like Ross... But like really really like him. And well, he is such a teaser, you should see him. So he invited me to go to his pool with all his brothers and I really got along with one of them, he was so cute you should have seen. So we just were together all afternoon. When we get out of the pool I go to the bathroom to find Ross inside the house and suddenly he..." I told her everything. I needed to.