Chapter 4

A/N: I'll dedicate this chapter to arixhime ♥ hahaha! Thank you for supporting me.
••••••••

I played with Ry at the game station so I could forget about my doubts. Then, I accompanied her to buy a watch for her fiance so we immediately looked for a watch store. She is very lucky to have someone like Ryleigh Alyssa, her sweet, talkative, and ---

"I'm sorry!" Ry said as she accidentally bumped into the frappe that a woman was drinking.

"Why don't you look where you're going ?!" the woman shouted at her.

"Look, I'm sorry because I hit you. I'm sorry because your frappe was thrown away, okay? How much do you want?" She asked arrogantly.

"Stop it, Ry. Don't pay any more money, your apology is enough," I said.

"Why? It's my fault so I'll give him a favor," he said while looking at the woman holding the frappe.

"Let it go, Cassie. Just ignore her," Cassie's friend said stopping her from making a scene.

The woman holding the frappe glared at Ryleigh.

"What?" Ry raised an eyebrow at her causing her to look more sophisticated woman.

The woman just scowl at Ryleigh as her friend pulled her and hit her again before finally walking away.

Well, Ryleigh Alyssa Cresente is a brave woman who can do whatever she wants. I remembered how we met when we were both in Junior High. I was planning to visit my father at our school when a group of girls blocked my path and one of the girls tried to push me because she was just annoyed with me. I do not know her and I do not want to be involved and since she just doesn't know me so that's how she can act. I was about to speak when someone came.

"What's happening here?" says a girl wearing a D.I.S uniform and based on that she is a student here. She looks bored as she plays with her own nail. She looks so girly in her vibe.

"The friendly woman came again," one of the girls who almost pushed me away smiled, "You don't care, Ryleigh. I just hate this stranger and her fashion," she looked at me with a smirk. "Very ugly."

I looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a black off-shoulder with white on its hem and black floral sandals that my mother even bought at expensive brand stores. This is my favorite outfit and he just called it ugly? Her statement started to piss me off.

"Hey, bitch! Look at your face. There's a big pimple on your cheek and any time Christian comes, do you want him to see that?" said Ryleigh.

"What?" She looked at him in shock and immediately opened the bag and immediately looked for her mirror. He had it on his cheek, she glared at the girl named Ryleigh.

She did not say anything and just walked away with her group. I looked at the girl named Ryleigh. I thanked her and introduced myself. She accompanied me to my father's office and before she left, she said she wanted to be my friend and bond with her, I just nodded at her and walked away after I shook hands with her.

"Hey, Jade? Are you okay?" she asked confusedly when she noticed my absent mindedness.

We arrived at the Ice Cream Parlor and I ordered Matcha with kisses on top of it while Ryleigh chose a cookie and cream. When our order arrived, we decided to sit at the table for two people only near the door and talked about her life abroad.

She told me she had met her fiance in America and they had known each other for a long time. They are too young to get married but she is at a legal age now she is having an intimacy with her fiancé.