01 ᯾ The Faeries

♡︎ The life of being
Minamoto's slave.

"Kou-kun?" The boy turned to see Y/n holding plastic bags. "Minamoto-san told me to buy you some ingredients for your dinner tonight, since he has to do extra paperwork today."

Her voice was soft and kind, but deep down... she was holding back her laughter. Minamoto-san, this is what you get after torturing me and Akane-kun for doing NOTHING at all.

Beat that you little sadistic blonde.

"Ah, thank you, Y/n-chan." Kou flashed the H/c-haired girl a smile, which made her heart pound. She placed her hand on her chest as she crouched down.

So cute! She internally squealed. I wonder to this day how Kou-kun is related to that sadistic, ghost-hating bastard!

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay?" Kou asked, leaning down to see if she was in pain. The girl quickly regained her posture and nodded. "I'm fine." She then gave him the plastic bags. "Take it. I'm gonna head home now."

"Once again, thanks, Y/n-chan..."

"Oh, and.." Y/n placed her arm over the boy's shoulder and pulled him down since he was practically a foot taller than her. ".. good luck on the seventh school mystery, I heard that they got a new assistant."

"How'd you know that?" Kou quickly asked. Y/n backed away with a smug look on her face. "That's a secret," she cooed teasingly.

A frown made its way to the boys face as he looked at the girl. "Eh? Why? Tell me!"

"Nope!" The girl grinned. "If you're gonna ask any more, I'm telling the broadcasting club to broadcast your secret!"

Kou's brows furrowed. "Which is...?"

Y/n gave him a look of mischief. "That you're scared of those masks they wear on festivals." Kou's tough demeanor broke. He slowly crouched in embarrassment, covering his face with a hand.

"D-Don't tell them... I'll stop asking..."

"Better!♥"

♡︎ Nene-chan became
a what now...?

It was a few minutes after classes ended when Y/n realized that Nene wasn't in the classroom. The H/c-haired girl had been so busy talking with a certain red head about some issues that her best friend had slowly left her mind.

"I'll be heading out now, Y/n-chan." Akane gave the girl a wave before scurrying off towards Aoi, who was waiting for him at the doorway with her bag hanging on her arm.

"Bye Y/n-chan!"

"Bye!" Y/n gave the two a grin. And as soon as they were out of sight, a gloomy expression made its way to her face. "Now then.. to find Nene-chan."

And that is when Y/n went on for a small quest in search for the radish. She ventured off into the silent hallways with only a few students walking down them.

The sun's light was the only thing keeping the place lit up, other than that, it was filled with shadows. Y/n made sure to stay close to the open windows as she looked into each classroom.

"Wait." Y/n froze upon realizing something. "Nene-chan is..."

That's right. Your dear radish, Yashiro Nene, was taken as number seven's personal assistant due to her wish. Y/n's face scrunched up when remembering about the mermaid scales.