"No fair! I want a kiss too!" I chuckled and pulled away. The other three were standing in the doorway. I motioned for them to close the door and they did.

             "Come here then! I'll give all of you guys kisses." They all walked over to me and I grabbed Jamie. He leaned his head down and I kissed him. After a minute, we had to stop and get air. I kissed his nose then grabbed Ezra. He had his hair pulled back and looked adorable. I kissed him hard and gently bit his lip.

              "Zerrroo! I want a kiss too." I pulled away from Ez and looked at Gram. His cheeks were red and he was pouting. Too cute.. I kissed him and bit down on his lip making him gasp. I took that time to put my tongue in his mouth, exploring every part of it. I let him go and took a much needed breath. Grams face was red and his lips were swollen.

          "Was that good enough for my little attention boy?" I smirked. I wouldn't mind taking him right here. Or rather, him taking me right here. He nodded and looked down. I followed his gaze and saw he was hard. Adorable. I pretended I didn't see his tent or the others and sat down.

          "Hey Zero, have you sound proofed the walls yet?"

           "Nope. I'm calling the guy tomorrow so he can do it over the weekend."

           "Don't forget to." I smiled at that. I know how vocal they can get. It's nice but others don't appreciate it.

            "I won't. Now, someone please come here. I really miss you guys." They all walked over and sat on the chairs next to my desk. I wouldn't mind being bended over the desk and fucked until I can't say my name. Cole sat on my lap and I smiled. "After this weekend, I have the next month off."

            "Wait really?! Oh my gosh yay!" They all hugged me and my heart sped up. I love them all so much.. I can't wait until the vacation. They're going to love it!

             "Yeah. I've been waiting to tell you guys because I wanted to make sure everything was set. I'm happy you guys are happy." They all smiled. Oh my gosh! "You guys are too cute!"

           I could feel the heat from all of them and held back a laugh. Cole suddenly grinded down on my, making my problem worse. He suddenly got down and unbuttoned my pants, revealing my white lace panties. I'm glad I wore them today.. I unbuttoned my suit and took of my blazer. I didn't want them getting dirty. I lifted myself a bit and let them take off my pants all the way. I folded them up and set them in my drawer with the other clothes.

            I groaned as Cole started sucking my length and pulled on his hair. I looked up to see the Gram and Jamie looking at me and blushed. They smirked at me and started making out, making me harder if that was possible. Cole started fondling my balls and I threw my head back, moaning. God, he felt so good. But I wanted more..My ass feels empty.

           "Nghh..More. Please Cole!" I begged. He spread my legs and gently pushed a finger inside. It felt weird until he started pumping the finger in and out then curling it. Soon enough, he had 3 fingers in me. They brushed against the spot that had me seeing stars and I felt the heat pool in my lower abdomen. Of course, the others watched and Gram had started sucking me off. The fingers kept brushing against that spot and I felt ready to burst.

              "A-ahhnn. I'm g-going to--" I came in Grams throat and he kept sucking, helping me ride out the orgasm. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. But I wanted something in me! Something bigger. I got up and bent over the desk, exposing my hole. I don't care who fucks me I just want someone in me.

           "Please..Fuck me!" I saw hunger in everyone's eyes as they looked at me. I know everyone is going to use me and it feels great. Gram and Cole switched sides. I felt Gram slam into me and practically screamed his name. He continued to thrust in me until Cole became impatient. I felt him pull out and whimpered at the loss.

          "Zero, back up a bit. Cole come get over here. You too Jamie." I backed up and Cole got in front of me. I was confused until he pressed his ass against me. I gently entered him and gave him a second to adjust. After a minute, I started to thrust into him at a steady pace. I felt someone enter me again and saw Jamie there. His cheeks were red and his lips were swollen. I gasped when he started moving. He was just so big!

          "Gram, come here." I moaned out. He came over and looked at me. I kissed him hard and he turned red. I gasped when Jamie suddenly slammed into me after the slow pace. I threw me head back and thrust into Cole when Jamie did so to me. I felt Cole cry out and his insides were squeezing me. It felt so hot and good especially with Jamie brushing against my spot. The heat pooled in my stomach again but I held back.

             I pulled out of Cole and he sat on my chair. Jamie's thrusts began to come faster and shallower. He was about to cum! I squeezed my insides making him cry and felt something warm in me. I helped him ride it out and he sat down. I looked at Gram who had gave both of them water, and smirked.

              I pushed Gram into a extra seat and slowly slid him inside me. God, I could get used to this. I stared to bounce and roll my hips which made both of us moan. I kept going until the heat became too much and came with a cry. Gram milked me with his hand and I sighed. He must've came when I did. I was about to get up when Grams hands held me down.

            "I don't want to pull out just yet." I nodded and leaned back on him. I love office sex.. I should probably call and see how Zack is doing speaking of the office. But I can call him later. I want to spend time with my sweethearts.

            "I love you guys." I heard a chorus of I love you's back and smiled. I never want to leave.