Apologies?

owo. I'm going to have the special chapter up soon since I've already started on it. It should be out soon after this chapter is posted. Thank you all for reading this book!
Word count: 3315

              I shot up, panting. I thought the nightmares stopped when people laid with me.. Getting up, I walked to the window and lit a cigarette. After a few minutes I heard the covers move and put out my cigarette. I closed the window and turned around.

         "Mm..Zero? What're you doing?" I turned around slowly. It was Gram. He can help..

         "Nothing baby. I'm coming to lay back down." I walked back over and wiggled up back between the two boys. I wrapped my arms around Gram and sighed. He moved and pushed his back towards me, making me be the big spoon. I hugged him tighter.

           "What's wrong? I mean, it's just your normally not this touchy.." I just pressed my face into his back and tried to keep a happy face.

         "Can't I cuddle my baby without a reason?" I heard him choke on air and laughed. He was too adorable..And this made him forget about it.

           "Oh shut up.." He grumbled but moved so he was facing me. I kissed his forehead and moved my head so it was on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled against him. A hand rested on my thigh and I blushed trying to move. It was Jamie.

        "J-Jamie sweety, can you move your hand please?" He did, putting it around my waist. I felt him spoon me and I wiggled getting closer to him. Gram started playing with my hair and i practically melted. My eyelids felt heavy and as soon as I closed my eyes, a knock on the door interrupted me. I closed my eyes anyways, letting Gram answer it. He called out and the door opened.

       "Is Zero awake? And Jamie?" It was Noah. I opened my eyes and glared at him. He looked at me and smiled. eW.

         "You can't take him away Noah. And who wants me?" He sighed and I clung onto both Gram and Jamie. They both hugged me back and I smiled a bit.

         "I'm going to steal him later. And uhrm. Luce wants to see you." I groaned and threw my arm over my eyes. I didn't want to talk to him. But I probably should..He did look pretty bad yesterday..

          "Fine. Tell him to give me a few minutes so I can shower." Noah nodded and waved as he left. I sat up slowly looked at Gram and Jamie. They both looked adorable..and they looked almost asleep. I quickly kissed their foreheads and walked to the shower. I stripped and washed under the boiling water.

        I rinsed my hair and turned off the shower, wrapping a towel around me like a girl. I stepped out of the bathroom, walking towards my drawers. I put on some pink lace panties with a pastel purple hoodie that reached mid thigh. I pulled on some pastel purple thigh high socks that had a ribbon at the top. And for like, the first time I put on some loose shorts.

           "Nice view." I blushed and turned around. Both Gram and Jamie were shamelessly staring at me. Stupid idiots..But that meant they like the way I look.. I'll let it slide this once.

            "I know right? But a better view would be both of you kissing!" Now it was their turn to blush. I giggled and crawled up to them. "I'm kidding..Not. But I've gotta go now. Jamie remember to play hard to get. Tease them then after they start whining pounce on them. Or you could wake then up with a blowjob." Jamie looked so embarrassed and cute I just wanted to eat him up.

           "You guys can leave whenever. Help yourselves to anything but stay out the bottom drawer." And with that, I hugged both of them and walked across the hall to Luce's office. Before I could knock the door opened and Luce pulled me inside. I let him because..He needed it. We walked to his desk and he lifted me, placing me on his desk.