A Humble Bard | Loki x reader

Request: Hello beautiful soul! Can you write a one shot or something about Loki's small s/o, who loves writing songs about him and he loves it but one day his s/o writes a song about Steve Rogers and Loki gets so jealous that the reader has to write two more songs about him so he can stop being mad at her? Please?

Loki was definitely the jealous type, you were but a humble bard giving out your services. Well, you liked to write songs anyway. You had recently written a song for Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America. Your boyfriend, Loki, however became a little petty afterwards. You had wrote many songs for Loki and about Loki before but he saw it as his thing. Loki had always been very supportive so you knew he was just having an off day or feeling self-conscious. 

That was why you had constructed an evil, well good, plan to make him feel better. You were going to write another song about him! It was ingenious. He would not be able to be mad at you anymore! You had spent the whole day writing an amazing song, with chords to go with it, just for Loki.

You took him by the hand and led him to your room. He begrudgingly followed you. You made him sit on your bed, making a show of getting your instrument. You wore a huge smile on your face as you began performing the song for him. It went well, sort of. He enjoyed it. You could tell by the slight look in his eyes but it didn't seem to be enough. When you finished you sat down beside him.

"Let me guess, you want another song?" You asked.

"If you want." He grumbled like a toddler. 

You rubbed his back in a comforting manner before nodding your head. "I have an amazing idea for the next song I make you. You're going to love it, Loki. Believe me."

"I always love your songs, well, your songs about me and us." Loki confessed.

You started writing as you also tried to pay attention to the conversation. "You are very silly. You know that I have written more songs about you than I have anyone else put together, right?"

"Yeah," He sighed. "I know, I just can't help but get jealous."

"You've just given me another idea for a song!" You exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh? And what is that?" He asked, laying down on your bed to stare up at your boring ceiling.

"Jealousy be gone! Isn't it great?" You turned to look at him but saw a grimace on his face. "Okay, not quite so upfront then."

"I'm going to nap on your bed while you do that." Loki said, turning away from you.

You got up to put a blanket over him before returning to your writing chair.

-

Loki, hey, wake up!" You pushed his body lightly. "I've made another song for you."

At first he didn't open his eyes but when he heard the two words 'song' and 'you' together he sat up to face you. "Let's hear it then."

You took a moment to appreciate how adorable he looked all cuddled up in his blanket. You yet again got your instrument and prepared your voice. You sang passionately as Loki listened, a smile fell on his face. You knew that by the time you finished he would be back to normal. He was.

After you put down your instrument he grabbed your hands, pulling you towards him. His head laid on your chest and you wrapped your arms around him. "Did you like it?"

"I loved it."