Loki x reader | Uno More Like Oo No

Request: Loki x reader where they're playing uno or something? And then Monopoly and Loki is such a tease and there's so much fluff?

         You were laying your head in Loki's lap as you both laid on your bed. The air smelled of boredom. You had resorted to poking him, hoping to annoy him a little, to pass the time. It worked for a period of time before he discovered the way of getting you back, tickling you. After that you gave up your glorious plan. 

        "You wanna play Uno?" You asked.

         "Sure, I hope that you know I'll win though. I don't want you being a sore loser." He smirked.

         "Pshhh, not likely. I'm a pro at this." You got up off the bed and took the Uno box out of your closet. 

         He sat up and moved to one end of the bed, you sat down opposite of him and dealt the cards. Flipping the first card on top of the deck, red.

         "I'll go first." Loki offered easily.

          Without thinking about it you agreed then bam! He put down a red skip a turn card. He went again putting down a yellow skip turn card.

       "What the heck!"

        "I told you I'd win." He laughed.

        You bit back a remark. Loki put down a yellow two and you put down a yellow six. 

        "Ha!" You exclaim as if you had just won the game even though it was your first time putting a card down.

        "Ha!" Loki mocked as he put down a draw four card. "I change the colour to green."

        Your face fell, you didn't have any green cards. "Meanie." 

        You picked up a card, it was blue. You cursed the Uno game for causing this misery to fall upon you. You had to pick up four more cards before you finally had a green, placing the green card down. 

         "This is rigged." You state jokingly.

          "Whatever you say, Y/n. I think you're just not very good at this game." Loki teased.

          "Says you." 

          "Yeah, I did just say that." Loki smirked.

          "Shut up, you know what I meant." You stuck your tongue out at him, childishly.

         Loki put down a green four, you put down a blue four, yet again he changed the colour to green.

         "Oh my god." You sighed.

          "Yes?" Loki joked.

          You glared at him with a small smile on your face at his stupid joke. It took three cards for you to finally get a green card again. You put it down and Loki put down a yellow card of the same number. You put down one of your many yellow cards, the majority of your cards being yellow. Loki put down a red card with the number of your yellow. 

         "Uno." He smiled wide at your annoyed expression.

         "How are you winning, haven't you only played this game a handful of times?" You questioned.

          "I must be lucky." Loki replied with a cheeky smile.

          You looked at him doubtfully but put down a red card without expressing your doubts. He placed his last card, consequently winning the game. More importantly, beating you. You looked dumbfoundedly at the cards. It had been a while since you lost a game of Uno.

         "Looks like I win." Loki chuckled.

         You were about to accept defeat as you picked up the pile but noticed that the cards no longer matched up. You shuffled them into the deck, looking up at him with a knowing look on your face.

          "Yep, no magic involved. You won fair and square." You said sarcastically, smiling with one eyebrow raised as you made eye contact with him.

           His face fell, realizing his mistake. He must have used his illusion spells on the cards and possibly used his magic to view your cards too. He attempted to regain composure quickly but you saw right through him now. You caught him red handed.

         He nodded. "I won this round."

         "I wonder how many ways someone could cheat at a game if they had magical powers." You feigned naivety. 

        "Okay, I cheated. I can't stand your sarcasm a moment longer." Loki pretended to be close to death.

         "I knew it!" You announced proudly. "I win by default."

         "Whatever. How about you cheer up the loser by giving him a kiss?" He teased.

         "Maybe I will." You smile before kissing him. "Feel better?"

         "I think I need another kiss." Loki smirked.

         "Are you being a sore loser?" You teased.

         "No, I just like it when your lips are on mine." Loki winked.

         Before you knew it the two of you were making out on your bed. It was better than Uno, by far.