Loki x reader | Perfection

Request: how abt loki shamelessly showering reader with his affection like, idk maybe stare at her, head in his hands and blurt out how beautiful she is and lots of "I love you"s and "Norns, I adore you" even when she just woke up n especially when she's wearing his clothes or-?? AHHH IDK IM JUST A SUCKER FOR SOME LOKI FLUFF MAN

        Loki didn't want to wake you, especially when you looked so peaceful. He quietly got out of bed, being careful not to move the blankets too much, and took a shower. When he got back you were beginning to wake up. He laid down on the bed beside you, brushed some hair out of your face with his hand and kissed your forehead. "Good morning, beautiful."

        "Morning." You mumbled, slowly opening your eyes. 

        "I trust you slept well."

        You snuggled up to him and put your leg around him. "Mmhmm."

       He smiled at how adorable you looked. "Norns, I adore you."

         "I love you." You mumbled out, almost drifting off to sleep again.

          "I love you too, darling." He ran his fingers through your hair. 

          The blanket had fallen off of you slightly showing the shirt you wore. It was one of his human shirts, black and made of cotton. It was baggy on you but incredibly comfortable and soft. After a romantic evening together you had put it on instead of your regular nightwear. Loki preferred it this way and so did you.

          "My clothes suit you well." He commented.

          "I'm going to steal all your clothes." You smirked, opening your eyes to look up at him.

          "I wouldn't object to that." He replied. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" 

           You ignored the blush on your face and sat up. "Yes, about a thousand times." You teased, kissing him on the lips. "I love you too, Loki."

          You stretched your back and arms, slightly tense after just waking up from a long and needed sleep. 

           "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Loki admired.

          You climbed on top of him and he held your hands. "You're in a loving mood this morning." You stated with a warm smile on your face.

          "You don't seem to be complaining, darling." He pulled you closer to him and gave you a peck on the lips. 

          "I'm not. I like this quite a bit." You returned the kiss with another.

          "You really need to wear my shirts more often. I love it when you do." Loki disclosed.

          "Noted."

          "How did I get so lucky?" He spoke out loud as he looked you over. "I love you so much."

           You giggled. "I love you too."

           Feeling a little mischievous you decided to start something you knew you would lose. A tickle fight. You let go of his hands and started furiously tickling him. He squirmed for a moment before he pinned you down to the bed and began tickling your sides.

           "You little devil." He smirked. "I've taught you well." 

            After your laughter had died down he put his forehead against yours. "You are prefect. I am so glad you are mine, Y/n."