Classes and Another Old Friend

During this book the POV is mainly going to be Percy, Annabeth, Rupert, Lucy, Drake, Hermione, and Harry. You know why I haven't updated in a while.... So these people were digging in my yard, and they cut the phone line, the internet connection, the wifi, and the cable. I was all like, 😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😠😠😠😠😠😐😐😐😐😐😟😟😟😟😟. So I was furious, then super mad, then angry, then bored, then sad. I love my wifi. So I can publish this stuff to you guys. Yep Thanks for Listning. Now........ ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!! Holds up sword and rides away on a horse.

Rupert's POV

We got our schedules today.
Schedule
9:00/9:30 DIVINATION
9:30/10:00 POTIONS
10:00/10:30 FREE PERIOD
10:30/11:00 CHARMS
11:00/12:00 LUNCH
12:00/1:00 DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS
1:00/2:00 TRANSFIGURATION
2:00/3:00 ANCIENT RUNES
Aww..... Styx Divination first. That's cruel. Potions, that's OK I guess. But Defense Against the Dark Arts with Snape. That will be fun...

Percy's POV

I'm like not sure what the classes will be like. Divination sounds BORING!!! Like seriously, they couldn't think of a better name? I think I'll like Ancient Runes though. And Defense Against the Dark Arts does too.

TIME LAPSE

"Annabeth are you sure we are at the right place?" Jason asked. What I've learned from being friends with Annabeth is.... Annabeth is usually right, and don't doubt her. Annabeth held up her hand, "wait... 1...2..3!" A ladder dropped down when she said 3. They all looked at her in shock, except me, Thalia, and Grover. Well we have known her the longest.

Annabeth's POV

I climbed up the ladder. I gagged when I smelled the room. It smelled like too much perfume. And tea... "My dear may I see your palm?" Said a mystic voice. Well I don't do good with those so I said, "who are you?" The woman stepped into the light, "I am Professor Trelawny. Your palm my dear." I held out my hand. She gasped and looked away, "my dear, you will die soon. You will die of a strategy gone wrong." I snatched my palm back. Nope I'm not quitting a class so soon.

Percy's POV

Is she going to do this to all of us? Probably. Annabeth looked furious. I really didn't want to give her my palm. I could tell none of the others did either. "No no no! You will also die soon. You will drown." She said. Me drown... uh not gunna happen. I couldn't hold it in any more. I burst out laughing. "Yep sure I will.... Sure I will." Everybody besides the demigods and Grover looked super confused.... Like what. Anyone can drown.... Well not me! IM THUH SON O POSEIDON!!! (Yes. the is supposed to be spell wrong)

Leo's POV

Super sized mcshizzels turn! Oh joy....
"Lemme guess," I said after she gasped.... AGAIN, "I'm gonna die soon, and by fire!" She nodded. Ok I was like crying now. Can't breath going down...

Hazels POV

Leo just passed out. Like, one minute he was crying from laughing, then he just crumples to the floor. Am I the only one who's seeing this?

JASONS POV
"You my boy, are going to die by....lightning!" I shook my head. Now I can see why Percy was laughing.

FRANKS POV

I wasn't nervous when she was going to look into my palm. So I let her. "My dear boy. You will die soon, you will die because of fire, i see you holding your lifeline and watch it burn." (By lifeline I mean the stick)

Hazels POV

"Frank. Frank. Frank? Are you ok." I asked. That hag. Scaring my boyfriend like that. "Frank it's not true. You know that right?" Frank was pale. He didn't seem to be listening. Percy shot up an angry look on his face, "come on guys... Let's go." We all left.

Time Lapse Defense Against the Dark Arts

Hermione's POV

There was this cold feeling I couldn't shake off. I dunno why. (I'm just thinking I know why Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah) Ron has been acting weird lately. He has been acting more mature. Like he was acting really sophisticated.

Nico's POV

As we waited for our Professor, I couldn't help say to my friends, "I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know! I know something you don't know!" Then Professor Snape walked in. Percy jumped onto his feet. "Sev?" He asked. He looked at Percy about to say something. When he saw who it was he smiled. "Percy! How's it going? Oh gods I missed you." Annabeth stood up now, "Sev.. It's really you!" He replied, "yes, how's camp. How's my cabin mates doing?" Annabeth walked up and hugged him. Sev was the old sword instructor. I snickered. "Neeks did you know about this?" Percy asked. Oh schist. "Ummm.......gotta go!" I said running away.