Strange Behavior

Harry's POV

I was going to go back home. Hogwarts. You see professor Mcgnagall , wanted all of the students from last year to repeat the year they were in, so Ron, Hermione are going back with me. We are on the train, now. Ron and Hermione had gone back to being friends, because things when they were dating were super awkward. But now everything was back to normal, Ron and Hermione were arguing all of the time. Today's argument is... Weird new students!
FLASHBACK
"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny! You have mail!" Mrs.Weasly called. "Coming Mrs.Weasly!" I ran down the stairs. Who could possibly be writing to me now? Sure I didn't do seventh year at Hogwarts, but mainly nobody had. But sure enough it had the emerald green ink on the front
To Mr.H.Potter
the burrow
I ripped open the envelope it read,
Dear mr.potter we are pleased to inform you that you are welcomed back to hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. We welcome you back to Hogwarts do to unfortunate events that happened last year. Signed Minerva Mcgongal.

Ron and Hermione had gotten a letter that says that too. "Well guys it looks like we are going back to Hogwarts."

FLASHBACK OVER
So here we are sitting in the Hogwarts express. The whole argument started when, we tried to go into a compartment. There was a bunch of kids in there. There was a boy with black hair and sea green eyes, a girl with blond hair and gray eyes, a black haired boy with dark eyes, a girl with black spiky hair and bright blue eyes, and a scrawny boy with brown hair and a rasta cap. "Hi?" The boy with the rasta cap voice was reedy, like he was extremely nervous or something. They all looked terrified. I wonder why? Instead I said something like,"who are you?" The green eyed boy looked ready to kill. Ron looked horrified. The blond girl looked confused. "We'll find another compartment." Ron said, he closed the door and ran down the train, and into a compartment. We walked after him. "Ron what on earth was that?" Ron looked up. He was extremely pale. When he spoke his voice was unusually high, "oh nothing, I just thought we were disturbing them. Now I'll be right back." With that he stalked out. Hermione I think he's hiding something."

Ron's POV

I stalked away and looked into that compartment. It was who I thought it was. Then I stalked away from there. I went into the bathroom. I rinsed off my face. I hadn't seen them for about 2 years, since the Titan war. I had to tell Luna and Draco.