The Exchange

So there's this,really awesome book I've been reading call the 664 Annual Hunger Games by surviorhuntress_THG. If you like the hunger games then you'll like this story. 😁😁😁😁😁😁I am actually scared to publish this. The fan girls and fanboys will not be happy............... SERIOUS (or should I say Sirius) FACE😐!!! This is a serious chapter. If you're wondering everybody wakes up and falls asleep at their dorms. They don't remember anything about the red smoke or Tartarus. Except for Nico, Percy and Annabeth.

Percy's POV

We rushed to bed as soon as Tartarus/Bob left. I sobbed. Tartarus crossed the line. He possess Bob. Then he kidnaps my mom, Paul and my little sister Andromeda. Four words. I. Hate. My. Life. That sums quite a lot up doesn't it? I was too terrified of nightmares to fall asleep. I spent the whole night thinking of my poor family. "Why Fates why????"

Annabeth's POV

Many people think I hate my family. I used to. I don't anymore. I actually enjoy their company when I have it. Bobby and Matthew are actually funny and adorable. I sat in an armchair in the Gryffindor common room. Everything will be ok. Inhale. You just have to turn yourself in to a person who wants to destroy you. Exhale...... The clock stroke midnight. Only 24 hours away. Until my most certain doom......I felt a single tear streak down my face.

Nico's POV

Will and Reyna...... That's all I can think about. Will. My first real friend. Reyna. A girl I have a crush on, but she doesn't like me that way. Will. Reyna. I must stay, so you can be with Reyna. I must go to save Will from certain death. But I'll most likely die. It doesn't matter. No one will grieve a son of Hades. I clutched my head. Hazel told me that she knew I liked Reyna. She also said that Reyna liked me too......... Will or Reyna. Go or stay. Death or life. "I don't know what to do."

Bob's POV (Surprise!!)

I couldn't control my body. Meow! Mew! "I know Small Bob. Percy Annabeth and Nico need help. I intend on giving it. Even if it takes my life." Dameson grumbled, "we're doomed Bob. Doomed. Nothing can save us from my father." I looked at him. "I understand. Tartarus is very evil. We need to help the demigods when they arrive. Maybe even before then." Dameson looked away, "Bob what if he possess you again? You could hurt them." I nodded letting a tear slide down my face, "I know which is why I should not come with you to help them. I'll be forced to do something awful." Then I noticed other person in our cell shifted and groaned. She had cinnamon colored hair. She wore a white t -shirt and she had pretty carmel eyes. "H-h-h-hello? Gr-gra-gr-grandpa?" I kneeled next to her. "Hello Calypso."

Pipers POV

Percy Annabeth and Nico are acting all sad and gloomy. They look so tiered. I felt bad. Annabeth almost fell into her bowl of oatmeal. Percy didn't eat anything. Nico ate cereal. Cereal. At dinner they looked at each other so sadly. They were acting like they were going to die. They quickly excused themselves. "Guys something is bothering them. Something that we don't know about." I said. Thalia snorted, "no Styx Sherlock." Jason glared at his sister, "do not say that to my girlfriend." Thalia rolled her eyes. "Ok. Whatever." Grover sighed, "just leave the three of them alone. They could be just stressed or something." Everybody rolled their eyes again at him.

Percy's POV

After everybody else was asleep Annabeth Nico And I snuck out. We used shadows to hide us. When we got into the forest we were in the clear. Tartarus appeared and smirked, "you came. You are exactly on time." We all remained silent. "Follow me please." Tartarus said. He led us deep into the forest. I felt like I was in a horror movie. I was scared. "Tartarus! how do we know this isn't a trick. Im stopping until you give me an answer." Tartarus rolled his eyes, "I swear on the river Styx that this isn't a trick, I really have somebody that you guys love. Now come on!" I stayed where I was, "you have to swear on the river Styx that if we come with you, then you and all of your monsters have to let them go untouched." Tartarus looked angry, "fine I swear on the river Styx." Annabeth nodded at me. "We swear on the river Styx." We said in unison. Thunder rumbled in the distance. We continued walking. I saw my mom holding Andi in a cell. So was Paul. They both had bruises covering their bodies. Only Andi remained unscathed. I ran up to the cell. "Percy? What are you doing here?" My mothers voice was weak and shaky. "Saving you guys."

Annabeth's POV

My dad was the most beaten up in my family. I held back a sob. Helen looked awful too. She isn't as bad as I thought she was. She's actually a really nice person. Bobby and Matthew are crying. I rush forward towards their cell. I grab the bar as if that would get them out. "Sissy!" Bobby cried. "Annabeth. What are you doing! Get out of here!" My dad cried. I shook my head.

Nico's POV
Last chance me. Life or death. Reyna, or Will. There was Will laying there bruised and beaten. I could turn and run away from a person who needs help. I knew I couldn't leave Will here to die. "Tartarus. We're here. Let them go like you promised. Tartarus snarled. "Fine. They will all be transported to their homes." He snapped his fingers and they disappeared, but we were transported inside the cells. The only one not in a cell was Percy. And he was being dragged away with Tartarus.

We heard screaming. Percy was screaming. "ANNABETH!" Annabeth grabbed onto the bars sobbing uncontrollably. I turned away. "NICO!!" The screaming won't end. We're not in the forbidden forest anymore. We're in an abandoned workshop. Far far away from Hogwarts. From camp. We're in the middle of nowhere.

Yay! Chapter completed! What will the other demigods think? Oh boy they will be terrified!! Yay!