Quidditch and Sea Food

Oh my gods! Oh my gods! Oh my gods! *faints*
Percy: umm. Are you ok?
Me: noooo. I'm better than ok! 9.88k have read my book! I love you all! Blue cookies from Sally to all of you. 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Just to let you know....This a filler chapter. I need to get this on track and rolling. When it has a good flow to it. The story will go along smoothly. But for now bear with me, and plz don't HATE. I am so glad none of you guys are haters.... Yet. I ReadingWolf555 give you the fan girls and fanboys (cause I know some of you are boys,) give you permission to yell at me when I don't update for a long time. Like a month. You can only yell at me when it has been a month or more. Ok? Good. Now.....ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!!!!! Oh also I can't comment. I have no idea why. So as much as I wish I could respond to you guys I can't. If you were thinking: how rude, she won't respond to our comments. I'm sorry! So, so,so, so, so, so, so, sorry! Ok nice little chappie here:

Drakes POV (Draco is Drake)

I hated the Slytherins. They are so full of themselves. I was only pretending when I was mean to Ro- Rupert. He is Rupert again. I was only mean to Rupert, Hermione, and Harry, because it was my cover. If I was too nice to Gryffindors. Well my cover would be blown. We cannot have that. My real dad is Hermes. I had to pretend to be evil, soooooooo fair. The three of us come here. One is a Gryffindor, because he was brave. One was a Ravenclaw because she was the smartest of the three of us. And I got stuck with the Slytherin title, because I was really close to Luke and I'm a really good liar and actor. Luke was evil. I don't blame him though. I was at camp for a really long time and I didn't get claimed by Hermes for a couple years. Quidditch tryouts are today. I have nothing against Rupert and Lucy. They are my best friends at camp. Well, they used to be my 2nd favorites, they were next to Luke. I walked into the great hall. Oh no. Percy is going to be so angry. We're eating sea food today.

Percy's POV

When I sat down at the Gryffindor table I almost screamed. "What are you doing Annabeth? You're eating Nemo!" I said. "Uh... Percy, Nemo is a clownfish. This is salmon." I threw my hands up and sighed, "still! You could be eating memos friends! You're eating my friends!" I yelled. Annabeth muttered, "drama queen." I whined, "no. I'm just Persassy!" I snapped my fingers. "You're an idiot. That's what you are." She fired right back. I was about to make an awesome comeback but someone said, "and welcome back to the Percy and Annabeth show." Leo. "I'm gonna murder you Valdez!" Annabeth and I said. "Help me." Leo whispered to nobody in particular. Jason patted his shoulder, "no one can save you now." Leo ran out of the room screaming. "IM GONNA DIE!!! HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPP MMEEEEEEEE!!!!" I chuckled.

Time lapse

"Hey what are you guys talking about? I'm bored of my friends. Just kidding." (okay. When I first wrote this I accidentally wrote kissing not kidding. I'm like oops.) "There are Quidditch tryouts today." Ron said like it was a big deal. "Ummmm. Ok. That's really helpful since I don't know what Quidditch is." Persassy lives on! They stared at me, mouths wide open. "Umm. Hello? Anybody home? You know you're going to catch flies. No wait I think I can fin a frog in there." Gerry started stammering, "how-how-how do you- how- how do you not know what Quidditch is?" I face palmed. How are people so stupid. (Like you're not Percy. Sarcasm.) "because we don't have it in America."

Time lapse (no I'm not going to have them explain what Quidditch is. It would take too long.)

Nope. No way. Never ever. Zeus would blast me out of the sky! "Hey Perce you don't look to good." Grover said. "Just watching this makes me sick. I know if I were on one of those brooms, I would be blasted out of the sky!" I said, "so would Nico, and Hazel." Grover nodded, "Uncle Zeusy givin you problems Perce." Annabeth was doing great. She was trying out for chaser. Leo was trying out for beater. So was Jason. Piper and Reyna are trying out for chaser as well. The rest of us didn't try out. Some of us didn't want to go to practice. Some of us didn't want to play sports. And I would be blasted out of the sky. "Alright!" Harry called. "I've chosen the team members! For chasers we have: Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, and Ginny Weasley. For beaters we have: Leo Valdez, and Jason Grace. For keeper we have: Ron Weasley. And for seeker obviously me! Thank you everyone for trying out!"

Ok. Ok. I know this chapter is horrible..... You don't have to rub it in my face! 😑 I just really wanted to get a chapter done. Oh my gods I just read the saddest Blood of Olympus on Wattpad. It's on Underworld_Skylars profile. I'm following them so you can click my following button and there you'll find her. Make sure you check it out. THE FEELS!! I wanted to cry once I finished. But for now...... Peace out Wolves!