Part 4- Beautiful Girl

*George's POV*

"Nice going, asshole. Why'd you have to make the poor girl uncomfortable?" I mutter to myself as I sit in her driveway, contemplating whether or not I should go to her door to apologize.

"Of course you shouldn't, that would be creepy."

I let out the breath I'm holding in and drive off, shaking any feelings I have away for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dad, is JJ alright?" Dhani asks as soon as I walk through the door.

"I think so." I retort as I set my keys down.

"You think so?"

"Yeah." I sigh. "We talked about religion and naturally the conversation got a bit heated."

"What'd you say to her?" His eyes widen in fear.

"Nothing, just that she should think for herself more often. I really didn't mean to offend her, but she started the whole conversation by talking about my shirt."

Dhani pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, "Why couldn't you have just played along with her? She's my friend, the last thing I want is for her to be uncomfortable."

"Christ Dhani, calm down." I chuckle and go into the kitchen, "You've only known the girl for a day and you're already this defensive about her?"

"Well, yeah." He mumbles nervously, "She's great."

"Is she now?" I smirk. "Tell me what's so great about her."

"Well..." he pauses to join me in the kitchen, pulling up a chair to the island, "She's different than the other girls, y'know?"

"No, I don't know. Enlighten me."

"Dad!"

"Come on! I just want to know what my boy sees in this little goody two shoes, that's all."

"For starters she has really pretty hair, and her eyes look like honey when they shine in the sunlight." He smiles and stares into space, resting his head on his hand as he ponders his thoughts.

"And she has just the right amount of freckles. Like, they don't cover her whole face but they're perfectly scattered across her nose and cheeks- almost like someone painted them on."

"Wow, so poetic." I laugh and start to prepare dinner.

"She is a beautiful girl, I'll give you that. But that holier-than-thou attitude of hers is quite troubling."

"Yeah, I know." He shrugs. "I'm not really sure what her deal is? She did say her father is a pastor and that her mum is really strict. I don't think she knows any better, y'know?"

"Probably not." I agree.

"But that almost makes her more intriguing...the fact that she's so hard to get."

I look up from the potatoes I'm chopping to raise my brow at Dhani, "Hard? Try impossible. That girl probably wouldn't touch a cock if someone put a gun to her head."

"Dad I wasn't talking about sex!"

"But I'm sure you've thought about it..." I wink.

"Okay, maybe I have. But just once! I mean, can you blame me? Look at her!"

"There's no need to get defensive, Dhani! We're all human." I assure him.

"I don't blame you either. Can't say I didn't have a naughty thought or two when I saw her climbing into my Porsche..."

"Ew no dad, That's fucking disgusting."

"Maybe so but you can't deny that she's got the tightest ass in Oxfordshire."

"I'm done with this conversation dad!" Dhani holds his hands up and stands.

"I'm just telling you I agree with you, she's definitely a ten a-"

"LALALALALALA!" Dhani shouts dramatically as he covers his ears and rushes back to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I finish up the dishes I head to Dhani's room to find that he's already asleep in his chair, thumbs still clutching his Nintendo controller. I laugh and turn off his light, then stroll over to my room to wash up.

I stare into the mirror and focus on my hair, which has a bit more gray than I remembered. I pluck a few of the noticeable strands out and wash my face, then get into bed for the night.

I lose myself in a book for a while, but it doesn't hold my attention as well as it normally would. My thoughts keep racing, preventing me from feeling tired enough to sleep.

I look over to my nightstand and catch a glimpse at the clock. Only 9:45.

Sighing, I place my book down and stare at the ceiling, mulling over what Dhani said in the kitchen earlier today. "But that almost makes her more intriguing...the fact that she's so hard to get"

My poor boy, he's more like me than I thought.

"She has really pretty hair."

Her face pops into my mind, polluting my every thought. Dhani is right about her hair. Those thick, lustrous curls were the first thing I noticed about her. The way they cascade down her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall. I must admit that it took every ounce of willpower inside of me to not reach out and run my fingers through them.

"Her eyes look like honey when they shine in the sunlight."

They do, don't they? When I noticed the color it reminded me of chestnuts, only much more vibrant. I've never seen them in the sunlight, but now I hope someday I get the opportunity.

"And she has just the right amount of freckles. Like, they don't cover her whole face but they're perfectly scattered across her nose and cheeks- almost like someone painted them on."

God, yes. Not only that but they make her look so deliciously innocent. I wish I could press my lips against every one of them. I bet it would tickle her, and she'd crinkle her nose and giggle. Oh her giggle, I bet it's so nice. Maybe someday I'll have the privilege of hearing it...

And just like that, my erection is screaming for attention against my inner thigh. I sigh and open up my drawer, rummaging for my bottle of lubricant. Once I find it I pop the lid off and trickle it down my member, coating it with a layer of moisture. Before it can drip onto my sheets I capture my cock in my hand and begin to tug, slowly but methodically.

"Oh fuck." I whisper as I pick up speed, pumping away at my flesh. "That's it, spread your legs JJ."

In my mind I'm picturing her cunt glistening in the light, waiting for me to penetrate it. I groan as I imagine burying my cock deep inside of her tight, virginal walls. I bet she's so slick and warm. I bet she's heavenly.

I begin to pant loudly as my cock throbs within my grip, all the while I imagine my weight resting on her incredible body as I pound her into these sheets. I bet she'd wrap her thighs around my waist. I bet she'd beg for me to pound her harder. I bet she'd gyrate her hips underneath me to create better friction. I bet she'd scream words that would give her daddy a heart attack. I bet she'd drench me.

"Yes JJ...oh god JJ..." I huff as my free hand catches my balls. I start to fondle them in perfect sync with my pumping, knowing I'm on the verge of a violent climax.

I imagine mashing my lips against hers. I bet she tastes like sweet chapstick. I imagine the harsh vibrations of her moans against my tongue as she feels my hot cum claiming every inch of her inner walls...fuck.

I exhale loudly and look down to see that I've made an enormous mess on my hands and sheets. Remaining still, I stare at the ceiling once again with widened eyes, chest still heaving from my mind-bending orgasm.

Jacqueline Jensen... you're going to be more trouble than you're worth, aren't you?