Chapter 1: An Investigation Gone Wrong

Latitude: 40 degrees 6.80'n
Longitude: 172 degrees 23.84'w
Location: Pacific Ocean

"This is agent Leland Turbo, I have a flash transmission for Finn McMissle. Finn my cover has been compromised. Everything's gone pear shaped. You won't believe what I found out here. This is bigger than anything we've ever seen, and no one knows it exist. Finn, I need backup, but don't call the cavalry, it could blow the operation. And be careful. It's not safe out here." "Let's go!" "Transmitting my coordinates now. Good luck."

3rd person POV
A man with periwinkle hair, periwinkle suit with the same color tie, thin black mustache, and dress shoes was waiting on a boat filled with crab cages. "Alright buddy we're here, right where you paid me to bring you. Question is why?" the man steps out of the shadows to look straight at the captain "I'm looking, for a man." "A man, boy you're funny. There's no one out here but us buddy." the captain said.

Right after the captain spoke, what looked like to be a battle ship came out of blue, honking it's horn. The man in the suit hid back in the shadow before he was seen. "What are you doing out here?" an armed man said looking at the captain through the window that blocked him and the captain. "What does it look like genius? I'm crabbing." "Well, turn around and go back where you came from." "Yeah, and who's gonna make me?" the armed man then pointed his Mp5(a popular rifle that people use in the movies) that shined a red light through the window, onto the captain.

The man in the suit crawled out of the shadows and pulled out his grappling gun, and fired it onto one of the railings. He jumps of the boat and glides his way to the other boat safely. It was a long time before the man in the suit to see fire floating in mid air, he was confused at first but then saw thousands more. A search then shines on the boat and the man ducks from the light. More lights began to turn on, revealing that it was an oil rig, the man looks around more and sees hundreds of oil rigs. It looked like each one would have a colony of it's own. The man takes another grappling gun and fires at another railing, he unhooks the one attached to the ship and gets pulled up by the line. Eventually making it a higher ground above the loading deck, the man hides himself behind a couple of crates.

"Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissle. I'm at the rally point. Over." nothing "Leland, it's Finn. Please respond. Over." nothing "Alright, places everybody." a man with lime green hair and jacket said as a pallet jack brought over a big case. Finn pulled out a small camera and zoomed in on the lime green man "Out of my way. Too many people." a man said. His hair was faded aqua, glasses on his face, he wore a suit that matched his hair color as well, and had gray silver eyes. This man was none other the Professor Zündapp, a weapons designer with a criminal record in the International Traffic Agency, or ITA for short. "We wanted to show this to you before we got it ready." a different man said. He had green eyes, with a dark orange colored hair buzz cut, and his jacket was just orange.

The professor opens the case to reveal what looked like to be a video camera. "This camera is extremely dangerous, and must be handled carefully for the voyage." Finn puts his camera away and pulls out a disk. One end of the disk fired a wire that goes straight through a platform and hooks itself to secure it, another one shoots out of pierces the wall behind him. Finn attaches the disk to his chest, like a backpack that you wear in the front, and starts to move above the loading deck underneath him. Two more cables came out and attached themselves before turning a bit to get a better view. He pulls out his camera and takes a few more pictures before the lime green man walks over with a crate. "Professor Z, this is one of those british spies we told you about."

Finn reaches into his jacket and pulled out a gun, waiting for them to reveal his partner. "We caught this one sticking his nose where it didn't belong." "Agent Leland Turbo." the professor said as the crate was lifted up, to reveal a burned corpse, Finn gasps at this before fire blew behind him, giving away his cover. The professor and the other men saw his shadow. "It's Finn McMissle! He's seen the camera! Kill him!" Finn began to fire at them and began to turn back but was blocked by people with blow torches.

A crane was slowly moving towards which gave Finn an idea. Three of the cables snapped and Finn began to swing to the crane, landing on it he ran on it and jumped off of it. Only to land on another platform and continuing to runaway. A thug came running towards him but Finn made a tight turn and dodged him. The thug still chased him but Finn took a small container out of his jacket, opened it, and poured what looked like gasoline onto the floor. Grabbing a pole near by making another tight turn and stop pouring the gasoline, only for the thug that's chasing him to slide of the platform and into the water.

Finn began to run up a spiral staircase with tones of more thugs behind him. Finn then saw a bunch of oil containers being held by a single pole. He fires at it and the pole comes off, send the barrels tumbling down. Finn then threw a couple detonators at the barrels, attaching themselves to the barrels as they pass the thugs. Finn then presses a button which made the barrels explode, killing all the thugs on the stair cases.

Finn reaches a helicopter landing pad and gets surrounded by hundreds of thugs, some of them had blow torches and began to close in on him. Finn looks behind him before looked at the large group of thugs. He jump off the pad and falls into the water, eventually rising from waters with a car that had skis attached to it. Finn began to zoom away but was followed by the armed ships that he stowed away on.

The ships were now firing at him with small missiles but missed every time. It was down to firing machine guns now, but, it didn't work either. It wasn't long till they switched to much bigger fire power, basically a bigger nuke. And this one, didn't fail. But, underwater a car turned a submarine before swimming away and releasing four tires.