Chapter 2

Bailey POV

I am still sitting here with my grandad and then I realise I completely ignored Ella and walked passed her.

I look up and see her smiles at me and grandad and then I notice she has a huge bump, they are expecting again.

I walk up to them both and I punch Blade in the arm and greet Ella

Bailey - Hi Ella, I'm so sorry I completely ignored you, I was just so happy to see grandad. It is lovely to finally meet you and I'm sorry I have not been around.

Blade – Hello what the hell was the punch for?

Bailey - Did you miss out a very important part where you have a second child on the way? How could you forgot to tell me that detail? It's kind of a big thing idiot!

He looks and Ella and what she says makes me laugh, I can tell we are going to be good friend.

Ella – I am not helping you out of this one, she has a point.

Blade – Hey your meant to have my back!

Ella – I do normally but how the hell can you forget how huge I am?

Bailey – You look beautiful!

Ella – Thank you! It is lovely to meet you also and we are glad your home. Blade has told me so much about you.

Bailey – All good stuff I hope (laughing).

Ella – Definitely, he always talk highly of you (smiling).

Bailey – Good to know. So when are you due?

Ella – I have a month left and then this little boy will be here.

Bailey – Aww so I've got a niece and now a nephew. I am so happy for you guys!

Ella – Thank you.

Blade – Thanks Bay Bay.

Bailey – How is everyone doing really Blade?

I see Blade look at Ella and then back at me.

Bailey – Do not try and hide stuff from me! I need to know.

Blade – Okay okay, still as bossy as ever! Well dad has been struggling with the farm but it helped a little bit getting Zeke in but it's summer and we have new baby lambs and calves so it's more work.

Grandma seems fine but you know what she is like, she is like you, hiding your feelings and Grandad is doing okay he is have chemotherapy once a week, it's not to bad yet as we caught it early.

Bailey – What stage is the cancer at and what type of cancer are we looking at?

Blade – Stage 2 and lung cancer.