23. More Than Meets The Eye

Seokjin’s P.O.V.

Shit...my head hurts!

I tried opening my eyes but it felt like a horde of flashlights were beaming all around me and reflexively pressed my face back into the pillow and groaned.

Why does my ass hurt so much?

I tried moving, needing to change my position from resting on my stomach but instantly feel a tug at my wrists and tugged harder only to feel the restraints get tighter against my skin.

“What the hell..” I groaned picking my head up to see one of Taehyung’s overly vibrant Gucci ties wrapped about my wrists and holding me hostage to the bed. My hangover suddenly vanished as bits and pieces from last night flooded in and I felt myself getting hot with shame and unease.

I was high...that’s it. I am gonna go with that and put last night behind me. That wasn’t me, no way! It was that asshole’s fault for pushing me too far to the edge! Yep, all his fault, that cheeky bastard!

I grumbled snapping my head about the room to look for the asshole and my gaze effectively set on the smug face.

He sat on a chair by the bed dressed in nothing but a pair of sweatpants.

“Finally awake huh?” His voice sounded deeper than usual as he kept staring at me with cold yet seething eyes, crossing his arms over his bare chest and one leg pulled over his knee. I could tell he was pissed.

Well, I worked real hard to get on his nerves last night. Guess it worked.

“Is this some kind of a sick joke? Stop glaring at me and get this off” “Shut up” he uncoiled his arms gritting his teeth “you think this is all a game or something?”

Okay, so I went to a night club and got drunk. Big deal! I was pissed too! Maybe overdid it a little bit but he isn’t all saintly either.

“No, I felt like-” “Felt like what?!” He lunged off of the chair and leaned in to press his palms on the bed right by my head, fuming as he hovered over me. I craned my neck to glare back at him, there was no way I was going to let him intimidate me but it’d be a lie if I said his deep frown and clenched jaw wasn’t affecting me at all.

“Get this clear in your head Jin, this is not Silver Spoon and you are not my senior here. I don’t appreciate you treating me like your rival in the kitchen, not anymore”

His voice was akin to a growl as I saw him lean closer making me gulp.

It’s really odd but ... why does he look kinda hot this way?

“And a fair warning to you babe, don’t ever mess with what’s mine”

“What’re you talking about, I didn’t-“ “Yes you did” he was literally snarling at me “I don’t care what you take our marriage as but you’re not allowed do shits like last night ever again”.

A chill ran through me as his voice grew darker, and I felt my heart reacting loudly to his threats.

He does a fine job keeping this side of him hidden, and thank goodness for that since my body is reacting in the weirdest way to him right now.

“Do you have any idea what could have happened to you last night if I hadn’t found you?”

He paused eyeing me with full insinuation while I remained busy in gawking at him, confused with how he managed to look this hot suddenly. Not the right time but I just couldn’t stop my eyes from gliding over those angry veins popping on his neck and that Adam’s apple holding proof of gorgeously he had been marked by me, his tanned skin giving him that smoky sexy look while my eyes happily roamed further down his skin, taking note of those sculpted collar bones, those toned muscles.