Jennie continued with a grin "Your breath, it tickled my neck"

It's all too overwhelming... I kept my distance to suppress my urges... But instead they've become even more strong

"This is what happens when you finally look at me after all these days" Jennie chuckled "So you better look me in the eyes daily from now on" Sprinkles of pink were now present on the older girl's cheeks.

Was I staring at her.... Fuck.... I'm letting my guard down

"Uh sorry I was just lost in thoughts" Rosé mumbled under her breath and quickly averted her gaze elsewhere.

"No, don't do that... " Jennie bit her lower lip in disappointment "I was actually happy that you finally looked at me"

Please when you say things like these... It gets my hopes up... I can't let that happen... Please stop being so adorable.

"Jennie, your phone is ringing downstairs!" A voice came breaking the moment.

"Coming mom!" Jennie replied back. She then looked at Rosé with a warm smile, finally being able to feel her warmth "I'll go attend the phone, you can complete your work without any hindrance now"

She then got off, and walked out the door leaving Rosé in a cluster of emotions.

It's no good, my desires are taking over my mind and body.... I can't suppress them long... I need to go somewhere far from this place... For Jennie's sake, I have to leave her.

_______________________________________

Third Pov

"So Jen, have you figured out things between your beloved little sister?"

"No.... I still feel like she's hiding something, limario" Jennie sighed and plopped down on the couch "But I did manage to make her look me in the eyes today" Her lips formed a smile, remembering their embrace just a few minutes ago.

"At least some progress" A chuckle came. Lisa then asked remembering something "Don't tell me, you actually did what I told you??"

Jennie pulled her knees up on the couch and curled her toes in "Yeah.... I did"

A burst of chuckle came from the phone, making Jennie push it away and bring it close after it was over "You told me it'll work and it did!"

"I was just teasing you to sit on her lap and actually make her look in your eyes" Lisa replied short of breath from her previous activity "I can't believe you actually went on and did it!"

Jennie bit her lower lip in, her heart for some reason pounding "Don't say that now.... And besides it doesn't matter now since it worked anyway" She twirled the edge of her tank top as she recalled the moment with an embarrassed blush now accompanying her cheeks.

"You really do love Rosé, don't ya?" Lisa asked, bringing Jennie back to reality.

"Of course I do" Jennie replied enthusiastically without delaying a second.

"Ahaan" Lisa smirked at the enthusiastic reply.

Jennie then lowered her voice and replied nervously "I-I mean she's family, of course I'll love her"

"Yeah right " Lisa replied with suppressed chuckle "Okay talk to you later, I've got some work left to do"

"Yeah k bye" Jennie ended the phone but the last statement just remained stuck in her mind.

Yeah I love Rosie.....she's my sister... I love her hazel brown orbs, who look straight into my soul, I love her chubby cheeks which make me want to bite em, her beautiful voice, her kind and caring heart.... Not to mention her hugs which make me melt into bliss... Her toned arms-