Talk

I lean forward and straddle his lap. Immediately his hands go to my waist, our lips locking. I can feel my heart race as I mumble between kisses.

"Had too much to...mh...drink"

He chuckles.

"I guess so. But how could I say no to you."

He pulls me down onto his chest.

"My heart. Can you feel it beating?"

"Yeah, why?"

"My heart has never beat this fast for anyone in my entire life. Including my time as a human."

Suddenly, he switches our positions, his hair brushing my cheeks. I curl up into a ball and hide my face. Oh god, oh god, oh god!

"Ah~I see what's going on here. You're a shameless one aren't you? So bold while on top, but when on bottom..."

He leans into my ear and whispers. I can feel his breath on my skin.

"So vulnerable...mmh...just my type."

He kisses my ear. JESUS. I shudder and he smiles, a hint of a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth.

"Your ears are your weak spot aren't they?"

I shake my head, unable to speak for fear I might do something irrational. I feel a pinch on my ear, and realized he's biting it. Please no blood, please no blood! He bites it harder, and this time, I know for a fact he's drawn blood. He pulls away from me, liking some of it off of the corner of his mouth.

"Heh...look at you all glossy eyed and begging for more. You can barely conceal it. Should I give you more?"

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY!?

"Speak up or your opportunity will pass."

"Opportunity for w-what?"

"The opportunity to have me all to yourself."

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-

"I-IM GOOD THANKS!"

I jump up and chug my whiskey, packing a bowl, lighting it and smoking it.

"HAHA! NOT TODAY NOT TODAY!"

I can hear him chuckling behind me as he pats my head.

"And here I was thinking I would get something out of you."

I shake my head.

"Nope. Nope. Nope."

He drinks some of his whiskey and sighs.

"You know, you're a lot different from the rest."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for one, i've never seen anyone handle alcohol and weed like you do."

He laughs.

"And second, there's just something about you that draws me in. I cant exactly explain it, but it's almost like a moth and a light. I'm drawn towards you without any resistance from my end."

I don't really know what to say to that...

"Thanks...I guess."

He looks at me for a minute while I turn the tv off.

"You don't have much self confidence do you?"

"Where'd you get that from?"

Leaning back on the couch, he answers me.

"You've grown up on your own. You're mother and father didn't raise you like they should have. Instead they were more focused on drugs and alcohol than their own child. So you learned to fend for yourself. Usually kids like you don't turn out this way. They're more broken and unwilling. I'm surprised you're actually still alive, knowing the things that you do. If I were in your place, I would be dead right now. But you're stronger than the rest. Not to mention you don't have a hard time drinking or smoking given the fact it partook in a large part of your trauma."

???

"How do you know all this?"

He points to my heart, then his.

"I know everything about you now that we've made a pact."

"Great."

He smiles at me cheekily while I roll my eyes.

"Then why don't i know anything about you?"

He stands.

"Now you will

"Now you will."