Pact

I pant heavily, looking up to him.

"Okay...ha...what now?"

He smiles cockily, flicking me in the forehead.

"Now comes the pact part."

My face flushed red. OH HE DID NOT-

"You're telling me you tricked me into making out with you!?"

He smiles.

"Did you not enjoy it?"

I grumble under my breath, averting my eyes. He takes my hand and presses his finger on it.

"This may hurt a bit, but I think you can withstand it with what your arms look like."

I look at my arms. Scars cover every inch of them, some white, some still scarred over. Well that was a low bl-

"Ouch!"

I look down at my hand and he's turned his finger into that same blade like thing as before. It's embedded into my palm and I can feel something other than my own blood pulsing through my veins. He's mixing our blood? After a while I start to get used to the pain. It actually turns a bit...enjoyable. He sees me biting my lip, and curves his finger a bit.

"Oh! Fuck!"

I take my free hand and cover my mouth with it, my eyes wide. Holy shit I did not mean to do that.

"I hit one of your nerves. Does it feel nice?"

I look away, avoiding answering his question as pleasurable tears well up in my eyes. He moves his finger again.

"Ah!"

FUCK HE CAN GET WHATEVER HE WANTS RIGHT NOW!!!

"Answer the question."

I look up to him, glossy eyed, and answer.

"Y....Yes."

He smiles.

"Good."

Taking his finger back, it returns to normal form. I sigh, and wipe my eyes dry with my sleeve. God I can not believeI just did that in front of him. I immediately look at my hand.

"What the fuck!?"

"Oh yeah! You have demon blood in you now, so you're practically invincible. You can be killed, but something like a stab wound or broken bone will heal on its own in a matter of seconds."

I nod.

"Awesome."

I pick up my beer and chug the rest of it.

"So...another bowl?"

He nods.

"One thing first."

I cock my head to the side.

"What type of pact do you want this to be?"

I think for a minute, then give him my answer, beginning to place more weed in my bong.

"Romantic."

He smiles, turning away from me, and changing back into Yato. I finish packing it and ask him.

"Why didn't you cover my eyes this time?"

"Once a pact is made-a romantic one specifically-a demon and human may share no secrets or be ashamed of anything. And also, you already saw it once didn't you?"

I blink.

"How...?"

"I could sense your eyes on me. There isn't much you can hide from a demon."