I would still say 'No'.

"I'm sorry, but even if you confessed to me even before I dated Karma. I'll reject it." I said standing my ground. I could see his eyes widen from my words, and it pained me a bit.

But, I wanted him to face the facts, I can't give him false hope that there'll be a day where my feelings for Karma will turn to feelings of love for Iori.

"The time I've spent with Karma, is longer than any hour I spent with you. I'm happy you like me, but you need to stop giving yourself false hope." I said removing his hands that were cupping my cheeks.

"I can't change the feelings I've developed for Karma over the years, and I know it's hard to let go of some emotions. But for your sake, I suggest letting go before hurting yourself even more." I said as I pat him on the head.

He looks away from me, but the eyes filled with hurt were very clear to me. I remove my hand that was patting his head and start heading for the bathroom.

But, I turned to him.

"Even if you can't be my lover, you can still be a great big brother to me." I said giving him a smile.

He looks at me and eventually smiles back, the pain and hurt still clear on his face. I turned back and started heading to the bathroom.

Turning to a corner, I let out a sigh. I couldn't believe that two of my brothers were already confessing to me.

I've only been here for some months and I'm having an even more difficult week.

Seeing the bathroom door, I entered. Only to have someone bump into me. Looking up, I see Subaru drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey there." I said with a grin and a small wave.

"Hey." He says back.

I was about to pass him and enter the shower, but his arm blocked my way. I stepped back and looked at him confused.

"(Y/n)..." He says my name softly as he looks into my eyes.

He sees the marks on my neck and I remembered them once again. I hurriedly covered them with my hair and let out a small awkward laugh.

"About this, Karma and I were just playi—" 

"I'm in love with you."

My eyes widened once again when I heard him say those words, the excuse I was trying to make was suddenly cut off by a confession, which immediately caught me off guard.

I stared at him, eyes filled with surprise and confusion. But, I knew I had to reject those feelings for him.

As much as I was flattered whenever someone confessed to me, it was different when it was your own step brother.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same." I said rejecting him.

My eyes didn't leave his, I needed him to know that I was in love with someone else and it was just one-sided.

As much as it hurts hearing a rejection from someone you were in love with, it was better than being lied to.

The hurt in his eyes were the same that Iori had. I didn't understand, why were they in love with me?

I've only been here for some months, yet they still fell in love with me that fast? 

"If I had met you first, would you have been with me now..?" He questions me softly, the same hope that Iori held earlier, was as clear as a summer's sky inside his grey colored eyes.

"No. I'd still have fallen for Karma, we fit each other like we were meant to be." I said bluntly, and I knew those words hurt him.

"I'm sorry, but you should find someone else who'll return your feelings." I said patting him on the back and entered the bathroom.