chapter five - "Right now, Monkey."

Start from the beginning

This made Caroline scoff at both their remarks. "Well, then get your grubby hands off it." She said taking the necklace back and putting it on display.

🍊

"Unbelievable," Clem sighed out propped up against the locker's, seeing Caroline walk through the hall handing out flyers for the 'Sexy Sud Car Wash' tomorrow.

"I mean she's acting like you," She said turning her attention towards Elena. "Didn't just find her with her neck practically almost ripped off..." She trailed off placing her fingers to her lips. In her head she was slowly putting all the puzzle pieces together.

"She's in denial." Bonnie said as Stefan walking up snapped Clem from her thoughts. "Hey,"

"Hey, uh, you know what, Clem and I gotta go, uh be somewhere right now." Bonnie said before grabbing Clem's wrists who was standing between the two.

She looked up between the two as she nodded, "Right, yeah let's go," She said as the two girls walked away.

"So I think I'm a witch too," Clem said breaking the silence between the two.

"Clementine that isn't funny," She replied with a start face.

"No, Bon I'm being serious. Ever since the candle things at the Founder's Party you've been dizzy." She said making her sigh lightly. "I don't know what you're talking about." She dined.

"Bonnie Bennett you have looked at every candle like it's about to exploded." Clementine said dragging her off to a corner.

She sighed glancing down before glancing back up. "Look, I don't know what's going on with me but can you just drop it, please."

Clem nodded, "Okay, I will." She said nodding slowly as the two went back to walking to class. "But can I just say Melissa had a better time than all of us."

"What do you mean?"

"The reason I was babysitting Millie near the end of the night is because Momma Lightwood had to take a drunk Melissa home." She said making Bonnie's eyes widen. "What?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah but weirdly enough she sorta saved me. I was with Damon and he was telling me about the original Salvatore family. And it was like I was about to do something that I would regret. But than she was all "Clemmy,"" She said doing a weird that did but also didn't sound like Melissa. Bonnie laughed a little as the two went start to class.

School sorta went in a haze. She was to busy going through her head with everything trying to figure out something that seemed like it was in front of her face.

Before she knew it school was over and she found herself back home. Picking at her plate as everyone ate the pasta on their plates.

"Clementine?" Prue asked seeing her daughter space out.

"Huh?"

"You okay?" She asked as Clem nodded. "Yeah, just stuck on what happened with Caroline." She lied.

"What happened?" Melissa asked taking a sip of her water.

Michael glanced towards Millie, "Uh, Millie headphones." He said as she placed her plastic fork down and cover her ears with her hands.