Nandini: Manik....Neel....
      Manik get up. Manik....Neel baby utho...please Manik.....

She was trying to free herself and go to them.

Nyonika: Nandini Nandini Nandini. Why are you wasting your energy??

Nandini: Nyonika see you have problems with me right?? Than please leave them. Leave Neel. He is not well.

Soha: Okay now come to the point. You are very well aware that I love Manik. You can do one thing. Leave Manik.

Manik: Just shut up.....

All were bewildered by Manik as some time early he was unconscious.

Nandini: Manik....Manik are you okay??

Manik: How can I be okay Nandini after listening to all this??

Soha: Manik are you not happy seeing me?? You also love me right?? I kno....

Manik: I never loved you Soha. I love Nandini and will always love her.

Nyonika: Enough Manik. How can you stoop so low?? How can you love this middle class girl??

Manik: O just stop it Nyonika. I don't want to take any advice about my life from you.

Soha: Enough. Manik you love Nandini right?? I will kill her. Yes, I will kill her in front of you. Then you can love me.

Manik: Soha....dare you harm her. I'll not leave you.

Soha: Oho Manik. You don't have to leave me dear. You can have me on the bed. I know you will be very hard.

Nandini just closed her eyes hearing these dirty things.

Manik: You....

He also tried to free himself but can't.

Nyonika: Okay okay Soha. You can talk this behind me. Don't say all these things in front of me. I'm your soon-to-be mother-in-law.

Manik: I swear Nyonika once make me free I'll make your life hell.

Soha: Fine. But first let me do the honor to kill my enemy.

Manik: Soha I'm warning you. Don't.

Soha took the gun from one of the goons and aimed towards Nandini. And shoot.....

Manik: Nandini..........

Nandini closed her eyes but opened it not feeling any pain. Manik was also bewildered by the act. It took them some time to recognize what just happened. They saw Soha catching her bleeding hand and screaming in pain.

They looked towards the direction from where the sound came. There was a person with gun on the hand. Seeing the person they were shocked. Shocked would be an understatement. There were many emotions.

Manik: Cabir.....

There was standing the one person who was being missed by not only his friends but also us(the writer and readers). Our Cabir.

He brought the police with him. They arrested them whereas Cabir went near Manan who were looking at him as they were having a dream which they don't want to break. Cabir freed them. Nandini stood up and hugged him.

Nandini: Cabir tum....tum zinda ho?? Oh my God. Where were you?? We all missed you.

Cabir: I also missed you all Nandini.

They broke the hug and looked at Manik who was still staring at Cabir with Neel on his arms who was still unconscious. Nandini smiled as she understood that Manik was fighting with his emotions. She took Neel. Cabir slowly went near him and stood in front of him.

Cabir: Manik.....

That was it. He hugged Cabir and started crying like a baby. Not only Manik all were in tears by now.

Cabir: Are Manik tu to bilkul crybaby ho gaya hain. Nandu lagta hain tujhe kuch zyada hi pamper karti hain.

Manik broke the hug and punched his stomach.

Cabir: Ouch....kya yaar. Itne saal baad main aya hu aur tu mujhe maar raha hain??

Manik: Saale, maan kar raha hain ki tera gala daba du. Nandini maine tumse kaha tha na ki Cabir zinda hain. Dekha??

Cabir: Accha?? Tujhe pata chal gaya tha?? Maine socha ki tujhe surprise dunga. Ab bata kaise pata chala tujhe??

Manik: Wo sab baad me batata hu. Ab ghar chal.

Cabir: O ha. Nandini Manik tum log ghar jao. Neel ko bhi rest ki zarurat hain.

Manik: O hello....what do you mean by tum log?? Tu bhi chal raha hain humare sath.

Cabir: Nahi Manik. Mujhe kuch kaam hain.

Manik: Are tu....

Cabir: Manik please tum log jao. Accha I promise I'll come after some time. Ek bohot important kaam hain mujhe. Main pakka aa jaunga.

Saying this he ran outside without giving them any chance to speak.

Manik: Cabir....

Nandini: Manik I think hume ghar jana chahiye. Usne kaha na wo ayega to wo zarur ayega.

Manik nodded and left for their home.

To be continued.....