I was sure it was taehyung's grave. The homeowner had said it by himself.

"W-what? No it's Kim taehyung's grave."

"I'm sorry ma'am but there's no grave for someone named Kim Taehyung " I was dumbfounded by the man's words.

How was it possible?

"How can it be? It's kim taehyung's grave!"

"Ma'am I'm a guard here for over 20 years. There wasn't any grave for anyone named Kim taehyung ever." I was so shocked that I placed my hand on my mouth.

I came here for a thousand of times but no one said this earlier.

"Then when I kept came here for the past three years, why didn't you tell me it back then?"

"Sorry ma'am but I didn't see you here before, it's getting late. You should leave now" and with that the guard left leaving Me all dumbfounded.

I couldn't still believe what He said and I can't simply. Maybe he was lying? But why would he?

And then I remembered The homeowner. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?"

"Hello Y/N!"

"Aunty... i had something to ask.."

"Go on dear"

"Did you give me the wrong address of Kim Taehyung's graveyard?"

"Kim taehyung who?" And I was taken aback again.

"Kim taehyung! Your previous tenant!"

"What are you saying Y/N? There is no one named Kim taehyung who lived in my house."

"W-what? Umm o-okay. Maybe I mistook. Bye aunty"

"Bye dear"

I massaged my temple in pure confusion. What is happening now? Why nobody recognizes taehyung?

It felt like he never existed.

All of this is so confusing and I can't take it. Maybe I was hallucinating all these days? Then what about the past days when the guard didn't say anything to me or the homeowner who gave me this very address?

What is happening for real?

I sighed and dragged myself to the bus stop. And when I got down the rain started again.

A little lightly but enough for me to catch a cold.

I looked for my umbrella but I couldn't. Oh crap I forgot it in the office! I stomped my foot on the ground as I groaned lightly.

People guarded them from the rain with the umbrella on their head. Like it was gonna guard them for forever.

Everyone had a guard.

But I didn't.

Rain was getting heavy as each minute passed. I stare at the rain drops falling on the street splashing it everywhere.

Rain also attacked My body but again I had no guard or guardian.

Tears escaped as my gaze fixed on the road. I remember all those days. Days spent with taehyung.

Now he don't even exist.

The weather smelled like rain as it got cold eventually. People didn't even care to leave a glance at me. And again I didn't care.

The rain didn't stop and it made me irritated. So I decided I'll walk home in this weather cause why not?

And after taking one step....

I didn't feel the rain on my head like it should.

And when I looked up, I saw...

An umbrella guarding me.

And when I turned around to see the actual gurdian, I stood froze as my eyes never leaving the person.

"T-Tae?"

"Missed me?" He says with the same smile.

[End]