Chapter Eighteen

Collin's POV

  After Molly came to me, I blacked out. I really couldn't feel my legs down. I was scared. When I got to the hospital, I could hear people but I couldn't see people. And I couldn't feel my legs down!

  "Mr. Stunner, calm down. Your going to be fine. Stop moving."

  "I can't see!!"

  "Collin. Calm down!"

  I stopped moving. I just sat in irritated silence.

  "Collin, your eyes were full of glass. You have gauze over your eyes. You are very lucky your not blind."

  "Can I take the gauze off?"

  "No, were gonna help you take it off."

  The doctor took off all the gauze. I looked around seeing I was in a hospital room.

  "We have bad news."

  "Which is?"

  "Your paralyzed from the waste down."

  "W-w-what?!?!"

  "We're sorry sir."

  "Anything else?,"I said gritting my teeth.

  "No. Not exactly."

  I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep.

Rosalie's POV

  I didn't care about him anymore. He was gone from my life. Six years of my life gone.

  Where the hell was I gonna live?
  Molly was still sitting beside me, I wasn't crying anymore.

  "Molly?"

  "Mhm?"

  "Collin was gonna let me live with him..."

  "So now you have no where to live?"

  "Nope. I'm homeless. My mom kicked me out of the house. She's a drug dealer and she'll give me any excuse to kick me out and onto the streets."

  "Rosalie, you look like the rich type. Nobody would ever think of you as a homeless person."

  "Um, that's because I had a job, since I moved I don't have it anymore obviously."

  "What about your dad?"

  "Haha, he don't know about me."

  "What do you mean?"

  "My mom got pregnant at the age of fifteen, so when she did, she moved from New Hampshire to where she lives now. Her parents died and gave her the house she lives in. She said my dad just was in town that weekend...and the sad thing is that she don't even know his name or remember what he looks like."

  "That's so sad Rosalie."

  "Yeah, so I never had a dad. The close of a dad I had was my moms boyfriend. He was a cop, so they didn't last long. Like, three months I think. He kinda knew about my moms drug problem, but he chose to stay for me."

  "Rough childhood."

  "Mhm."

  "Well...you can stay with me if you want. My...er...boyfriend James, the one in the hospital, stays there a lot, but your more than welcome to stay."

  "Really?"

  "Mhm."

  "Thank you very much."

  The nurse came into the waiting room with a fake smile plastered onto her face. "Visitors for Collin Stunner into room 35 B, and visitors for James Maxwell into room 43 B, thank you." She said in a sarcastic tone. I wanted to smack her. Collin's grandparents weren't able to come, and of course his parents didn't care, so I was his only visitor.

Molly's POV

  I walked into James' room with his mom close behind me. His dad was at work.

  "Molly? Are you alright?,"James asked sitting up in bed. I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips.

  "What do you mean, am I alright?!"

  "I heard you screaming my name before I passed out."

  "Well I heard the c-car crash."

  "You saved me?"

  "More people called. I wasn't the only one."

  "Oh. At least you called."

  "James Maxwell! Talking and driving?!"

  "Yeah mom."

  "Grounded. Give me either your phone or your keys. What shall of be? I'll give you the option since you just got in an accident."

  "I'll give you my keys."

  "Okay son. I'm so glad I got to see you, but I have to go to work."

  "Bye mom,"he grinned, which confused me.

  She kissed his forehead and walked out the door.

  "Why does it seem like you tricked her?"

  "Because my car is like damaged to shreads. My poor Audi...but I'll hand her those keys, and just drive my green Dodge Dart until I get them to fix my beautiful Audi. Damn I love that car."

  "More than me?"

  "Not that much, but I do love that car a lot."

  "So what did the doctor say?"

  "I just had a concussion in my head, and glass shattered all over me, that mostly why I was covered in blood, but they got all the glass out."

  "How did your car take more damage then you?"

  "Baby, have you felt me? I'm like a stone."

  "Mhm."

  "Yeah. I get out tomorrow."

  "Well I've missed you even though its only been like two days."

  "Well that's because you love me."

  "Nope."

  "Yep."

  I laughed and kissed him again. He winced. He was holding a lot more pain in then what he was telling me.