Bkdk At The Mirror (smut)

"look at you, deku. You're all messed up but you're still very cute.", Katsuki said while cupping the smaller male's chin infront of him while they're both looking at the mirror. His unbuttoned shirt's wrinkled on his arms.

Izuku presses his palms against it while Katsuki continued kissing and biting his earlobe down to his nape and shoulder. His face is covered with pink tint. Letting the Blondie's fingers ran on izuku's bare chest.

"Kacchan, stop this already-"

"We're not done yet.", Katsuki whispers softly to his now red earlobe. "You're really sensitive in here, just a moment more, please~", he begged.

More moans could here around the soundproof bedroom and izuku wanted to collapse, his knees are shaking violently, begging to let go.

Katsuki inserted a finger on izuku's entrance and he started panting short breaths, "p-please don't... N-not there... It feels so wierd.", Words that are slipped out from the greenhead's mouth.

"Do you like that, huh?", Izuku gulped when katsuki thrusting his finger in and out of his tiny hole.

He's about to faint but katsuki encircled his free hand around his waist, "I'm already tired, kacchan. Please let me rest.", Izuku plead with raspy voice.

"Come on, bunny, we've just started yet, you know?", Katsuki teased and paused, adding another finger and izuku yelped on the thrusting, "no!".

"This is your punishment for flirting with some bullshits... You're mine and no one could ever touch you none other than only me, you got that?", Katsuki cooed.

"Not icyhot nor that patchwork and even eyebags...", He added.

"But they d-didn't do anything wrong, we just ahhh~", izuku paused when katsuki pushed another digit, gasping for short breaths.

His mouth agape and closed his eyes shut. His hot breathes causing the mirror to fog, "open your eyes and look at the mirror, deku~", Katsuki cooed while looking at the reflection of them and so, izuku did, half lidded and tears forming on the corner of his eyes.

Izuku clawed his fingers, still pressing at the mirror, and finally the Blondie pulled out his fingers.

He unbuckled out his belt with his other hand and put down his boxers. His bulged erection popped out and let the tip of his member teasing on the pinky hole.

"Kacchan, no! That's too huge, please don't ahhh~", izuku screeched on top of his lungs, his mouth agape. His eyes are widened up and pushed himself upwards as Katsuki pushed himself fully inside.

He held his hips at pace then thrusting his member in and out and a thin line of saliva pouring out from izuku's parted lips, breathing shortly as Katsuki's thrusting faster and faster inhumanely and found his prostate. Abusing and hitting the sweet spot of his.

His member twitches, "k-kac-chan, l-let me cum.", Izuku choked out so katsuki slowed down and took his, rubbing him with his calloused fingers and izuku came, dripping down the black tiled floor. Katsuki continued pushing and pulling then soon after, he came and filled him with his viscid and whitish fluids inside his stomach.

But it didn't end up there, Katsuki cupped his hands under one of izuku's under of his knee, "I'm gonna fall, kacchan.", Izuku said.

"Just hold still.", He talked back and continued thrusting inside him more, thoroughly, then biting and sucking his neck and shoulder. Leaving some marks and bruises. More moans have been audibly heard and it's like music to Katsuki's ears. So, they both came, Katsuki pulled out and both breathe heavily. Izuku leaned against the mirror whereas Katsuki leaned his bare chest onto izuku's back, putting down his leg.

"Get ready for one more round~", Katsuki teased to his ear.

"Wait! What? I'm really tired, kacchan, let me sleep. I have my work to do for tomorrow!", Izuku argued aweary.

"Come on, bunny~", he cooed not until izuku passed out and the blondie grabbed him by wrapping his arms around his waist and his chest, tighter as he could handle. They both sat on the floor and he whispered, "I love you and good night.".

Hello, minna-san...

So sorry for late upload. This story should be my yesterday's and i'm kinda tired. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy my smutty one-shot. Ba-bye~