Bkdk: Shorts3

Izuku's pov

"Hey, are you in there?", i mumbled so no one could tell me that i'm insane while washing my plate on the sink.

Since i transferred in ua dorms, i kinda scared at first after i saw a man in tuxedo just standing beside me, watching me, one night.

'i wish i could hear his voice. I can't totally see him but i can feel him, maybe he's kinda nice but sometimes, naughty.', i thought.

Sometimes, i can touch a cold wind on a certain place, and there he is, i suddenly jumped out of fear and ran away from the kitchen.

"Hey, what's going on?", Tokoyami asked.

"Well, uhm, i need to go t the b-bathroom, immediately.", I lied.

Tokoyami, my roommate, shrugged and left.

"Tokoyami-kun, wait! May i ask you something?", I hesitated but i still asked.

"Yeah, what is it?", Tokoyami said.

"Well, what if you seen a ghost, what you will gonna do?", I asked.

"Obviously, i'm gonna run for my life. What's wrong? Have you seen one?", Tokoyami.

"Y-yeah.", I replied back.

"Throw some salt and rice, it could go away.", (A/N: I don't think if it could to be true, but me, i asked a friend of mine, and she told me this. I wasn't so sure so i never tried, the ghost might hurt me or something, just like that, well, back to the story) tokoyami suggested.

"Okay, thanks, it may help.", I said and walked out going to the elevator.

***
The next day, school was so exhausting so i opened the fridge to look for something to eat but the ghost didn't appear. After washing my dishes, i feel something cold touches behind me, "quit doing that!", I suddenly screamed and luckily, no one's around.

What just i did?

His presence disappeared and since i never feel him again.

Days later, I kept on thinking about him, maybe i put harsh tone on him, i never expect to do that to him. I would like to befriend with him.

So that afternoon, i came home early so i can speak with him even if i know that he'll never answer me back.

"Hey. Are you still in there? I just want to tell you i'm sorry that day, i'm scared, you know. I actually shocked to have my third eye opened again. Hope that you could forgive me.", I sighed and left heading to my room.

Every now and then, he sometimes, show his presence shortly and i just sighed.

***
"I saw a ghost beside you", kirishima joked on kaminari sitting beside jirou.

"Yeah, and she's right behind you.", Jirou continued teasing.

"Quit that, i'm not scared!", Kaminari with crossed arms.

"I can't see or feel any.", I spoke.

"Have you seen ghosts?", Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, so i can't feel any in this school.", I explained.

"There lots out there, yah know?", Jirou said.

"I guess so, actually i have one on the dorms.", I chuckled nervously.

"What!?", They all got surprised.

"Yeah, he wears tuxedo and he's kinda tall.", (A/N: actually i saw was a lady in white, i was inspired so i got this story🤭) i said.