"I love you." He said as a sad look appeared on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wish I could touch you." He muttered.

"I love you too." I said, which made him smile.

"Why don't you show me around?" He said smiling.

"How? I can't carry a laptop around." I said laughing.

"Hang up and I'll call you on your Skype on your phone." He said grinning.

"Um, okay." I said. I smiled before hanging up a and I shut my laptop down. I then got a call from Miles on my phone and I put my headphones in and answered it.

"Hello beautiful." He murmured.

I swallowed and felt myself blushing. "Stop. Do you want to see my room or not." I said.

"I'm sowwy." He said in a childish voice. I rolled my eyes and jumped off my bed and I turned the camera around. "Okay. Its pretty small, but I'm the only one staying in here at the moment. There's my bed, my desk and then this side is a vacant bed and desk. But my stuff is all over it at the moment..." I trailed off.

"It better only be you I  that bed." He said raising an eyebrow.

I switched the camera. "Of course its only me. There's no one in this school who is even remotely attractive and could beat you." I said smiling.

I opened my dorm door and walked down the stairs to go outside. I switched the amera so he could see. "Ooh, where are we going?" He asked.

"Outside." I said laughing. He looked so interested.

Once I reached outside I saw Lizzie runninng up to me. I switched the camera quickly. "Um, hey Lizzie." I said taking out one headphone.

"Who are you talking to?" Miles and Lizzie said simultaneously.

"Um, come here." I said dragging Lizzie into the camera. I took the headphones out and shoved then in my pocket. I turned up the volume and said, "Lizzie this is Miles. Miles, my friend Lizzie."

Lizzie and Mes waved to each other. "Hey." Lizzie said.

"Hey, I'm Miles and in her boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He said. I coughed awkwardly. Lizzie raised an eyebrow to me.

"Um, yeah, he, I, we are together..." I guess...

"Wow, you guys look cute together. Really." She said. I felt myself beginning to blush. "I've got to go to the library. So I'll see you later." She said nudging me in the side and winking at me.

I looked back at Miles. "Sorry about that." I said walking through the grounds.

"Doesn't matter honey." He said.

"So, you're my boyfriend again are you?" I asked.

"I never left your side." He said.

I smiled. Perhaps he is perfect for me but I just don't see it yet.

"I'm coming to your school." He said suddenly. I stopped by the canteen entrance and grinned.

"You're coming to this school?"

"Yes. I'll visit you. And you can show me your room." He said winking.

"My room?" I asked.

"Yes, then you can show me your desk and we can work on that. Then we can look at your bed too and we can work on that too." He said pouting.

I burst out laughing. I had to admit I missed us having all these laughs.

"Sure thing. If your really good I'll even show you my shower too." I said winking.

"Great. Can't wait." He said. "But I love you." He said.

"I love you too. How many times are you going to say it." I said laughing.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I lo-"

"Okay! Okay." I signed shaking my head.

"I have to go that's why I keep saying it."  He said miserably.

"Well, I'll speak to you soon." I said. I actually felt better thankfully.

"Alright. I love you. Thank you for calling me back."

"No problem. I love you too. Bye." I smiled and he hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and signed, smiling, shaking my head. I looked up to see Mark stating at me. AGAIN.

"What do you want?!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Was that your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes. What business is it of yours." I said frowning at him.

"I'm curious. He sounds like a fun guy. Asking to see  your bed." He said.

"Go hand out with your girlfriend and stop staring at me would you?" I said slightly peed off trying to avoid the comment he just made.

"Who? Oh, her?" He said pointing to the blonde girl.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

He began to laugh and he shook his head. He stepped closer to me. "That's my sister." He said before walking off.

Ouch. That's embarrassing. Oh well. At least he's gone now. I decided to go to the library to find Lizzie.