17. In So Much Trouble

Matthew tutted and I frantically looked down the alleyway but Sherlock and Irene were nowhere to be seen. I swallowed and my breathing was getting faster.

"Shh.Honey, it's okay. I'm here. I'll make it all better." Matthew mumbled against my neck. I swallowed and tried to shove him away. He was way too strong.

"Please. Let me go." I said beginning to cry.

"No. Jennifer." He growled as he kissed my neck. I pushed his head away and he grabbed my arms tightly. "Don't you dare." He said scowling.

"Matthew, p-please. I j-just want to g-go." I pleaded with him.

"You may want to go but I won't let you." He said.

I shouldn't have left Sherlock. I shouldn't have gone off on my own. What have I done...

"Matthew. Just- please!" I tried pushing him away again.

"Jennifer. Stop it. Now." He said angrily.

"What do you want from me?!" I exclaimed crying.

"That's for you to find out. Stop being so insolent and do as you're told." He said making his hands become locked with mine. He stared at my lips and looked up into my eyes.

He shook his head and placed his forehead on mine. "You are hard to please." He said before kissing me hard.

I tried to push him away again and again but he just stopped me. I kicked and he stopped me by using one of his legs to separate my own legs.

He pulled away from me and I bean to scream. He quickly covered my mouth and said, "Shut up. Shut up, you scream again. I dare you."

He brought out a knife from his pocket and held it up. The sunlight shone on the blade and it blinded me.

I shut my eyes and whimpered hoping he'd put the knife down. He eventually did and I sighed, taking deep breaths.

He took his hand off my mouth and he stroked my hair gently. I shut my eyes and let out an unsteady breath.

"There there. Don't be upset. I'm only trying to help. To make you feel better." He said as his hands moved down to my waist. My head fell to his shoulder as I gave up and he whispered, "I told you so."

Suddenly, a car pulled into the alleyway and Matthew opened the backseat shoving me inside. I tried I unlock the door but it wasn't any use. Matthew then replaced the driver and paid him some money. I swallowed as Matthew sped off.

What the hell am I going to do now?

I tried to open the doors and get out of the car but I obviously couldn't. I sat in the backseat and cried the whole time.

We suddenly arrived at a mansion and for a moment I thought it was my home. But I was wrong. Matthew got out and let me out, grabbing my arm as he led me inside. He shut the door behind him and dragged me up the stairs. He pushed me into a bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"Please, no. I don't- don't want to do this. P-please." I begged backing away from him.

"Tough" he growled pushing me onto his bed. I pushed him off and he quick led pinned me back down and straddled me. I wasn't able to move and he grinned evilly.

I am fucked.

Literally...