Chapter - 14 [ Speculation ]

RedRivals - Chapter 14 [ Speculation ]

The students have arrived at the Private Beach resort. Everything looks Luxurious and Neat, George was carrying the luggage to their room.

Clay : Told you, You'd like it here .

George : Yeah, i didn't even know that you're hella rich

Clay : Since you're working as my assistant,  could you bring these luggage to our room?

George grabs the luggage and glanches back at him.

George : Uhhm Whats our room number again?

As they were talking, Clay's phone started ringing , He grabs his phone to check who is calling, it was his mother

Clay : Room Twelve, you should head straight and go left. im gonna answer this call first.

He went out of the hotel, some of the worker are greeting him . Clay answered the call and his mother seems like a calm person

Clay's Mother : Hey dear, does the student like the resort?

Clay : Seems like it, Do you need anything? you usually don't call me if you want anything.

Clay's Mother : I actually want to tell you that your Aunt Claire is going there.

Clay : A vication?

Clay's mother : Yes, so give the First lady a Vip Treatment

Vincent's mother will be visiting at the Private resort Later, Vincent's mother and his have been best friend along with Zak's mother.

Something feels off about this sudden vacation, But Clay asked Vincent and Zak to meet up at the shore to get some fresh air after a long drive.

The three of them arrived at the shore, Zak was in his phone texting someone. he seems busy.

Vincent : Busy Zak?

Zak : No, im just texting Kimberly. she kept spamming my texts

Clay : Your mother is going here later by the way . I have no idea whats up with this sudden visit.

Vincent : How come she didn't even let me know first.

Clay : Damn, I just Spoiled the surprise-

Vincent: Its probably not a surprise. I guess we'll find out later

Meanwhile Finn seems satisfied with his pair, His roommate seems chill and quiet. although He didn't get to share rooms with Vincent , he seems okay with it.

His roommate is from Class A, he doesn't look like a spoiled brat just like other Class A. They usually call him Jim

Finn : Hey, you be fine if i just leave you be in here?

Jim : Yeah, Are you gonna go out to get some food?

Finn : Not really, im just gonna go out to hang out with my friends.

Jim : Oh, have fun then. im probably gonna head to sleep

Finn : This early?