Chapter - 1 : Elite School

George's Pov
TimeCheck : 7:03 am

My name is George, I finally got my scholarship to the most richest school in the world.Its quite normal to be this excited. i always dreamed to go at the elite school. I always seen it on tv, living life of a luxury.

There are three Categories of Classes in this school. Class A B and C

Class A is the Elite students, mostly son and daughter of millionaire and billionaires, most of the Class A student has to move into the country just to study in a place like this

Class B on the other hand are mostly son and daughter's of mayors, and celebrities and other middle Class

Lastly, the Class C. where George is part of. The Scholar Students and the "Normal" students. Most of the Higher Class treats them poorly and got ignored alot.

George got up from his bed and it turns out he's late for the first day of school, Hes a freshman that got accepted in the scholarship .

he hurriedly got up and went to shower, he wore his Class C uniform and went to the school by taking a bus.

He stop by to get some iced coffee to start his day.

" Holy shit, i didnt expect that this school would be so awesome seeing upclose "

George was looking around the campus and he saw some students who are from different classes, there are also alot of luxurious cars driving to the school.

He's extremely excited to some meet new friends . As he was looking around the campus he accidentally bumped into someone.
He spilled his coffee that he bought from the store next to the school. The man is wearing such an expensive perfume.
Seeing his iced coffee spilled on his Class A Uniform he suddenly backed off .

George : Sorry! i didn't mean to-

Realized that the guy is wearing a Class A uniform, The Crowd were all eyes on me. As i look up, the guy was furious . the Crowd was scared after knowing who i bumped into.

George : Ah shit, Im sorry

Clay : Do you know who the fuck you're talking to?

George : Does that matter? Hold on get me get my napki-

Everyone didn't bother to help Yeon, they just stood there and watch. they're all scared of Clay, The thing is, George doesnt even know who's he's dealing with.

As he was about to grab the napkin from his bag, Clay suddenly grabbed his Iced coffee and splashes it on his face,Embarrassed him infront of everyone.

Clay : This is what you get for being so clumsy , Now back off loser .

Zak : Its obviously some class C rat, you better know where you belong.

Vincent : Stop it you two, lets get outta here.

The three of them left George spreechless as the crowd started grinning at him. George can hear them laughing from the back, Around him.

He never felt so embarrassed in his entire life, being humiliated like that.

But someone offered him a napkin and pulls him out of the crowd.