Chapter 6

Chapter 6 : A battle of Talent and Inheritance of a Legecy?!

"You passed!"

"What in the f*ck is this now?!" I said to myself as i was knocked unconscious and my conciousness was bought to an empty and majestic room with a floating shiny ball in the middle. 'What kind of sorcery is this? Able to bring my consciousness to this place!'

"To see if you are the one to inherit my legacy, The child of prophecy, The Great One, The Origin of all!"

I heard a loud crush of thunder after the speech of the ancient and mysterious voice.

"Competitor! This is a Competition! A Battle among the two of us! A battle of talent, I challenge you the Competitor for the legacy to a battle of talent! I the guardian and also a competitor for this legacy shall eliminate all of my challangers to inherit this ultimate legacy!"

An ancient ghost like figure finished his sentence and materialize after standing infront of me.

"Ok.." was all i answered, the ancient guy was furious from my lack of response, he wanted to strangle me to death a kid, if only this was a battle of life and death than the ancient guy would have rushed to kill me.

"Ahem! Than i shall go first." The ancient guy said as he marched forward to the shiny ball and put his hand over it, one minute later a large projectile meter appeared at the back of the ball, the meter had colors varying from low to high.

Low to high :

Green.

Yellow.

Orange.

Red.

Blue.

Violet.

Dark Violet.

Pure Black / Pure White.

The sound of a bell being struck once was heard by both the ancient guy and me, the meter filled up and stopped at the color Red.

"Competitor, You have no chance to win this battle." The ancient man said to me in a mocking tone.

"..." Wow, this idiot is so prideful, it makes it more fun to crush his ego. I smiled, the ancient man was confused 'why is this kid smiling at time like this?' The ancient man thought.

The ancient man stepped back while i stepped near the shiny ball, 'float' i floated the moment i said the word float in my head, i was high enough to reach the shiny ball so i put my hand into the ball.

I'm guessing that he put his own energy into the ball, i don't know which energy i shall put, but since i had both mana and chakra than maybe i should input both of them at the same time.

I scanned my pool of energy and found three energy, mana, chakra, and an unknown one. You know what, how about i put all three energy into the ball, just to make sure that all my three energy are in the ball, who knows it might defeat the arrogant ancient man.

I directed three drops of different types of energy into the ball and waited for it to absorb the energies.

Ding!

Dong!

The sound of the bell was heard again by me and the ancient man, the meter filled up not once stopping.

'Why is it not stopping?' I thought as i stared at the meter filling up, A light with three bright and pure colors shot up into what seems like the sky of this place.

"Pure white,black and gold... I can't believe this! The world you lived in (Naruto dimension) only has orange for the highest talent! How could you break the meter with a new found color!? (Gold)"