Chapter 5

Chapter 5 : Lost

As i said previously that when i turn 2, I would start putting some weights on me and i am about to do that now.

I disguised my clone as an adult, than i sent my clone out to buy weights. So here I am, I just finished putting the weights on me, i already have access to my chakra so i put a little chakra into the weights, now the weights are 1 kilo in weight.

Let me be honest, i finally know the feeling of being a fat kid, no offense to all fat or chubby people. I have been walking around and doing things i normally do every day, it's better to keep moving so i can get accustomed to this heavy weight.

It has been 2 months since i started wearing weights and i think in 1 month there are 4 weeks right? So it has been 8 weeks now, i have change the weights 8 times this 2 months and the weights weight are 9 kilo.

Though it was heavy and tiresome, a few days ago now I'm accustomed to it.

I have also been meditating to expand the chakra that i am able to use. It has been 2 years since i last visited the uchiha's, i should visit them and be friends with sasuke since right now he's still a cute bun.

||10 months later...||

It's been a year now and I'm 3 year old, i have been visiting the uchiha's thrice a week, and itachi has grown since i last saw him.

When i visited the uchiha's, sasuke started clinging on me the second time i visited them other than that, Fugaku trains me in the usage of the sharingan, he also teaches me the uchiha ways, which is not needed but he insist on doing so.

Imagine how heavy i would be with my weights which were like 49 kilo lol.

Sometimes i even feel like Fugaku and Hiashi were trying to kill me because of how intense my training regiment is (T.T).

I'm so tired, Mommy! Take me home and pamper me like a spoiled kid! I'd rather be a spoiled brat cause why not. They get anything they want and do anything they want, after all they're filthy rich! And so am I.

Where in the world am i heading to now, i should spend my whole free time with mother and father.

I finally had loving parents so ofcourse i wouldn't give them up without giving it my all.

||Timeskip brought to you by killing cells eliminating the corona virus~||

Where am i now? An hour ago i said my goodbyes to my parents saying i want to train in the training grounds. Than i saw a hole that looks like a portal but the other ninja's that i asked about the hole said it was only a normal hole.

So me being such a curious person ignored them and proclaimed that "I must solve this mystery" like an idiot so they left me alone to go to another training ground. And than i went near the hole and put my hand over it and it suck me in.

This leads us to nowhere! That arse h**e bought me to a void like place where i can still luckily stand on the void like there was a ground beneath me.

Now, i am walking straight ahead to atleast do something even it would be fruitless, Hold your panties! Who said my walk was fruitless?!

"Idiot you obviously did" cue rolls eyes.

'Piss off, Inner.'

"Glad that you still remember me, you thief!"

'I ain't a thief, cause i obviously was reborn as Sakura so that means i did not steal hers and your body, cause she did not exist at all because of me' I laughed evilly in my mind.

"That must've mean that I'm your own inner that was based off of your personality." Inner Sakura realized this one obvious thing.

'Ofcourse. Anyways, why did you show up only now?'

"Well, first things first, i just woke up cause i was asleep the moment you're born. Second thing Second, I came now to warn you to stop walking damn it!"

'Who said you can order me aroun-'

"Kyaaah!" I shouted as i fell down a another hole! Oh wait i remembered that i can use chakra to catch my fall, I cycled my chakra to every parts of my body but put most of it to my feet.

I landed softly on the ground, i know that i have every element but it's kinda still hard to get access over them, but atleast i can still use them. I located my fire element till i found a burning sensation heading for my hand.

I gave the burning sensation free access to head towards my left hand, fire appeared on my left palm and i used the fire on my hand to light the place up, I gently wave my hand over to my surrounding places and soon i realized that i was actually burning the area around me.

"Oh Hell no!" I shouted as i run in every direction finding an exit in the process.
"I almost got barbecued." I wiped the sweat on my forehead that i didn't knew i have, i proceed to walk ahead because that's the only path there is right now.

I see light infront of me, "Is that an exit? Can i finally fully leave?" I questioned myself as i mentally cried tears of joy. I run to nearer to where the light was and found myself in a shiny crystal room.

"Wow! Crystals, Gems! Treasures!!" I cheered while staying in my place, as much as i love treasures just like what is infront of me, as a ninja in training and a previous assassin 'I gotta look underneath the under' So i stayed in where i was standing without moving an inch as i observed the treasure room.

"I am greatly tempted by these treasures but i must resist! I will not yield to things like you no matter how precious you are!"
I swore to myself to which i was shouting at no one in particular. 'Plus your not even a living being, i will be greatly shamed if i let my measly greediness to take over my conciousness.' I thoight to myself.

"You passed!"

"What in the f*ck is this now?!"

[A/N: Hello readers, the author is sorry for the late chapter, i was wondering if you would like a special chapter after chapter 6 is posted?

I don't know if any of you wants a special chapter where Shira that is now Sakura gets transported to another dimension, the special chapter will not have any connections to the main story.

If you wanted one than what dimension would it be? :

Option 1 : Isekai Dimension

Option 2 : Cultivation Dimension

Option 3 : [Your choice of anime] Dimension

Choose one option among the 3, and if you chose the last option than the anime that was picked the most would be the dimension I'll be going with, The deadline would be 5 days after chapter 6 is posted.]

[Edited on july 14, 2020]

[A/N: A great spoiler for chapter 6! I don't know if i should add gamer's ability? I have already wroten her status so i hoped you, readers are fine with it!
Btw currently rn there are,

4 vote on cultivation dimension,

3 on black butler,

2 on Fairy tail,

2 on dr. stone,

And

1 on pokemon.

Since, there are not that much vote, if the votes stays the same with the one right now than i would go with cultivation dimension and black butler dimension for the special chapter.]