Chapter 1

Chapter 1 : Enter Sakura Haruno [Kashira Totsuki]

Sakura (Kashira's) Pov

I woke up in another dark place, AGAIN.

As I was looking around in the black space, I suddenly appeared in a room with 11 creatures,the Tailed-beast and what seems to be the yin-yang that are dragons.

All the tailed beast except 1 and 9 were asleep so only 4 creatures were awake.

I pretended to not know any of them, I look at everyone as i faked cautiousness,
"who are you,what are you doing here???" those were the questions running through my head though I already knew who they were I still needed to pretend plus I knew from the start that I am still in my mother's womb.

"Creator, Don't pretend anymore... Kami said that you were our real creator and told us to address you the way you like" kurama said to me in a matter of fact tone as shukaku agreed and just nodded his head.

"oh I'm sorry... Anyways why are you here? I mean why are you in my mother's womb alongside with me??" I asked them rather confused.

"we are not in your mortal's mother wombs because we are in your consciousness, Creator" shukaku answered me with a groan at the end.

"ahh, your sealed inside of me?" I ask again just to confirm my thoughts, "all of us Tailed-beast are half sealed in you but three tails, Isobu, is fully sealed in you as our other half are sealed on certain mortal beings, Although we are half sealed in you,you really cannot call yourself a jinchuuriki as you are a goddess, an immortal and our creator" kurama explained as I listened intently,
"yeah plus Yin and Yang are also sealed in you, not half sealed but fully sealed in only you and they are not Tailed-beast or kyuubi's so that's another reason on why your not a jinchuuriki,Creator" shukaku explained the last part which made all my curiosity vanish.

I turn to look at yin-yang the twin dragons, and as I was thinking on what their gender might be they answered me as if they read my mind.

"Creator, I know you created the Tailed-beast but don't forget that you also created us,and both of our genders are male" Yang said with a smile,
"That's right Creator,but I'd prefer if you would use me when killing people" Yin said
With a dark chuckle which made me to rub his scaly skin to stop him with his dark thoughts to which he gave me satisfied purr not cat-like but dragon-like to which I return with a soft smile.

"And please just either call me mother or creator,suit yourself with those nicknames" I said to the 4 of them.

I hug all of the kyuubi's plus yin and yang before I left my consciousness back to the dark yet warm place.

I did my schedule by after waking up to the familiar but warm dark space I start with warm ups by opening and closing both my hands to waving and swaying my feet and into crawling into the darkness.

Right now is my last month before I leave the dark warm place into the narutoverse as a newborn sakura haruno,i started my
crawling warm ups before I practiced standing to which was somehow difficult but with my talent I manage to stand still in an hour.

I started walking around after another hour of resting.

I can already walk now after a week of practicing,now I'm using my remaining time to learn talking.

I heard voices somewhere probably my parents as I was being squeezed out of a needle, and it freaking hurts so I screamed a blood curling scream but instead heard a baby cry.

Oh wait that baby is me haha, I stop crying when I realized that, "Congratulations ma'am and sir, it's a healthy baby girl!" the nurse, I think, exclaimed excitedly as she seems to be hesitant on to giving me to my mother but complied anyways since she's just a nurse and she's not really my mother. "sakura haruno" was what my mother and father named me as the nurse and doctor left after signing the name.