Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : The Nine-Tailed Fox Attacks!

Sakura (Kashira's) Pov

I'm 5 months old this August, and I think I'm at the right age to do an attempt to open my tenketsu points!

I mean it's only normal for a 5 month old like me to open my tenketsu for easy access to my chakra source.

(A/N : That's not normal at all!)

Alright!

Now that I'm all alone cause it's night time,
Than, I shall start to open my tenketsu points!

I closed my eyes and used my senses to search for wherever my chakra source is.

........

Ugh! Am I doing something wrong?! Is my chakra supposed to be of multiple colors?!

Let me explain my situation to you dear readers...

I already found my chakra. My chakra is as large as an ocean, but....

Something is stopping me from having access to my colorful ocean-like chakra.

For now, I only have access up to the size of a Pond. My chakra colors are,

[Unlocked]
Red (Fire Element)
Dark Blue (Water Element)
Brown (Earth Element)
Blue (Wind Element)
Yellow (Lightning Element)

[Locked]
Sky Blue (Ice Element)
Crimson Red (Lava Element)
Light Yellow (Light Element)
Black (Dark Element)
Orange (Explosive Element)

[Unlocked]
Grey (Metal Element)
Green (Nature Element- wood release is included)
Dark Black (Yin Element)
Pure White (Yang Element)
Light Brown (Magnet Element)

[Locked]
Very Light Red (Boil Element)
Gray (Storm Element)
Purplish Green (Poison Element)
Black & White (Yin-Yang Element)
Colorless (Space or Void Element)

And others that I haven't mention.

Now that I think about aren't I too op? From what I know op characters gets ill or dies early just for the sake of balancing the damn story!

I just hope that I'm too op to overpower the logic of op characters dying or the logic of balance in this world.

.......

It's two days before naruto's birth. in short,
Two days before the kyuubi will be released and it'll attack the village.

So I gotta be quick and give the ring to Minato and the necklace for the soon to be born naruto.

I'm kinda lazy and wanted to take on the personality of 'f*ck-off-i-dont-care' but as a way of saying my thanks to Almighty Father/God, than I shall save the world.

With me being an op and bad*ss character than it's only right for me to play the role of hero.

As a previous assassin, I very much liked to steal valuable things from my targets In Short it's not called stealing anymore cause all those precious Treasure's were currently ownerless so it's not stealing when you put it that way, hehe.

Why did God say I have a pure soul?

I'm an assassin who kills people and a future mafia.

I don't know what's wrong with the God's mind saying I have a pure soul and all. Is God crazy?