Colby's pov

"NO!" Sam yelled and walked off I sighed and ran my hands through my hair and rubbed my face I groaned and got up. "Hey is everything ok" Jake asked "yeah we heard him yell" Tara said "yeah I made him upset" "oh" I sighed "I have to fix this" I mumbled "hey are you ok" "yeah I'm fine I just have to fix what I've done" "oh ok" "I'm gonna go by him and talk it out now" they nodded

I walked over to where he was and sat next to him "hey Sammy" "gwo away" "please let's just talk" "NO." I sighed we sat in silence besides his small sobs. "Sammy please lets talk" he sniffled "pwease gwo" "Sammy I'm sorry" he didn't say anything and I groaned and put my head in my hands. We fell into another silence and he broke it "d-daddy I sowwy" he sniffled and hugged me "no I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to force you to tell them" "it's otay I sowwy for yelling at woo" "it's ok" I hugged him tighter and kissed the top of his head he sniffled I let go of him and he let go of me I lifted his chin and cupped his cheeks "oh Sammy" I wiped his tears with the pads of my thumbs "stop crying so much" I kissed his nose and he giggled "come on let's go back to Tara and Jake" I said and he nodded we stood up "w-wait" he said "whats wrong" "I'm still in wittle space" "can't you just get out of it" he sighed "that's not how it works" (I don't know if you can or not) "so do you just want to for back home then" "but I dont want to stop woo from being wif dem" "Sammy it's ok" "but-" "Sammy it's fine" he sighed "otay" we walked back over to them "hey you guys ok" "yeah we're good" Tara's phone went off "oh Jake we gotta go" "sorry guys we gotta go" we nodded "bye Sam bye Colby" They said "bye" "bye" "I guess we would have gone home anyway" I ruffled his hair and he giggled "Stormy!" He yelled when he sat in between us I chuckled "let's get home" he nodded and put his leash on and he grabbed his bag and I grabbed my skateboard and we headed home

"Sam get in the bath and stop running" "woo gotta catch mwe!" He giggled "Sammy your the one who wanted one" I groaned and he giggled he ran around the corner and bumped into me "ahh" he giggled and got up and ran again "Sammy-" "no!" "Get. Over. Here. Now." "No!" He giggled "Sam if you don't get over here when I count to 3 your sleeping by yourself" "1.. 2.. thr-" "no daddy pwease!" He started to tear up I sighed and picked him up "I s-sowwy" he cried I set him on the bathroom counter he let out a sob I sighed "daddy are woo mad at mwe" "Sammy when I tell you to do something do it ok" he put his head down I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears "now why are you crying" "cwause I won't be sweeping wif daddy tonight" I sighed "Sammy I will sleep with you tonight ok" "weally" "yes but-" "oh no" I chuckled "but we will go over the rules tomorrow" "otay" "now get in the bath" "can woo- nevermind" "what's that" "nofin" he blushed and looked down I nodded and took him off the counter "call me if you need anything" I walked towards the door "daddy" he said quietly "yeah sammy" "um can woo um" "can I what" he blushed "nevermind" "you sure" "yeah" "ok just call me if you need anything and I'll come in when it's time for you to get out" "otay"

I was watching TV for 10 minutes when I hear Sam yell "DADDY" I got up and went to the bathroom "what happened" "I-i got s-soap in my eye" I sighed and grabbed a rag and put water in it "here wipe your eye with it" he nodded "tank woo" I chuckled and went to leave "wait" I chuckled "do you want me to help you wash your hair" he blushed and looked down "pwease" "of course Sammy" he giggled I walked up to the bath and grabbed the cup "put you head back" "otay" he tilted his head back and I poured the water on his head slowly making sure it won't go in his eyes after I washed out the shampoo I put in conditioner I let it sit for a little before washing it out and Sam played with the bubbles and the rubber duck "quack" I chuckled "quack quack" "oh Sammy" I chuckled he squeezed it and water shot at me "Sammy!" "Oops" he giggled I sighed "QUACK!" "Sammy shush" he giggled and he squeezed it again and water shot at me again "Sam!" He giggled and squeezed it again "stop squeezing it" "sowwy" he giggled and squeezed it I groaned "Sam what did I say" "I sowwy daddy I didn't mean to" "it's ok baby just don't do it again" I didn't mean to call him baby it slipped but he blushed still "o-otay" I chuckled "let's was the soap out" he tilted his head back and I rinsed it's out "ok do you want to come out now or play a little longer" "umm play a little longer" "ok I'll come got you" "otay daddy" I smiled and left. I went in the bedroom and wrote down some of the rules and after 5 minutes I went back to the bathroom "ok time to get out" "but I don't wanna" he whined he didn't want in in the beginning now he wants to stay makes no sense I thought "Sammy come on" "umm if I gwet out can we cuddle" I chuckled "sure Sammy" "OTAY!" "Sam shush" "oh sowwy" "ok now get out I'll be in the bed" he nodded I got out and I quickly changed into some joggers and sat on the bed after a minute he came out in a duck onesie he looked at me and smiled I smiled back I opened my arms "come here" he giggled and sat in my lap and wrapped his arms and legs around me I put my arms around him he yawned and snuggled closer "you tired" he nodded "let me lay down" he got if of me and I laid down and he laid down next to me and put his head in my chest and a leg over me I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. I heard soft snores coming from him I kissed the top of his head "night baby" he smiled and cuddled closer. I really love Sam I want him to be my boyfriend I've been thinking about it for awhile I might ask him soon. Sam cut me out of my thoughts by stirring and he whined "hey Sammy what's wrong" "I cold" I chuckled "get off the blanket" he whined and pointed to the table I picked up the paci and gave it to him "are you still cold" "yeah" I stood up and picked him up and he yelped I moved the blanket to the side and laid back down with him on top of me with his legs on either side of me and his head on my chest he cuddled closer and I put the blanket over us I out my arms around him "is that better" he nodded "night baby" I kissed the top of his head "g'night daddy" he mumbled I kissed the top of his head and we both fell asleep.

Comment some rules for Sam I can't think of any comment rewards punishments and the actual rules