Part-4

From that day everybody started to neglect Pransh because he had lowered their reputation. Everyone in the school came to know about that incident. Everyone started to ignore Pransh. His friends were laughing at him. He got really bored. After few days Pransh terminal exam was likely to start. He had not prepared anything. He became so dull even than the weaker students ( students those who aren't interested in study).

 Finally, anyhow he gave exam and when the result published Pransh got shocked because he had failed in every subject. Parents also got shocked they again scolded him very badly. Parents got so tired and disappointed with Pransh. Pransh was started to neglect totally. His friends were starting to laugh at him and started to ignore him. Now, nobody was really wanted to talk with Pransh.

Now, Pransh realized that nobody is talking with him like previosly they used to do. He felt really depressed. He started to think why people are ignoring me, hating me ? Why people are not caring to me? He got the answer from deep inside that he was not that Pransh like he used to be when there was no mobile.

 He finally realized that main problem is mobile games. He immediately deleted that nonsense game which was destroying the capacity of his brain and his life. He gave his mobile to his parents and handed it over to his parents. He realizes his mistake and said ",sorry for everything to mom dad and sister, now I'm not going to depress you anymore now just wait and watch."