Part- 3

One day, what happened Jenny was selected in drawing for school competition. Jenny was really interested to win that competition and wanted to make school proud. So, she was preparing her drawing enthusiastically. Parents were caring a lot for Jenny competition. They bought everything whatever the things needed for drawing.

 Now, Jenny was almost to finish her drawing. That was the one day before competition. That day what happened Jenny was coloring her drawing on the floor. Now, the great MG player Mr. Pransh was coming from another room by playing MG as usual. He was so busy in playing that he even don't know that her sister Jenny was painting in that room in which he was coming. It was the day of evening at 7 pm. Merica was busy in kitchen, Zeden was busy in reading book.

 Now, the accident was going to happened. Pransh entered into the room, he was unknown about his sister activities. He just opened the room and closes the room by playing MG. Now the accident happened. There was a bed, he received a bow from that bed he fallen down then all the color were distributed and painting got spoiled. He immediately woke up and started to search his mobile and it was found safe, it was fallen on the bed.

 But Jenny got shocked as all the painting were spoiled. She felt very bad and she became silence for few moment as she got shocked. She realized that all her hard work got spoiled and that was not simple thing for her. She started to weep so loudly. Pransh was trying to make her silent but he failed and finally her loud sound reaches to Merica and Zeden. They got nervous what happened ther ran fast to see what happened. Finally, they saw all the painting got spoiled. They became very angry. They scolded to Pransh very badly but this time very badly.

 They took Jenny to their room and started to make her silent. They started to convince her. After making calm to Jenny Zeden made a phone call to principle. They said everything about the incident to principle. Principle had not thought that this kind of incident will happen. Principle had hoped so much with Jenny. But after listening to Zeden Principle had no any option to cut her name from that competition. Principle was sorry for Jenny. He added another name for that competition. Jenny felt so sad.