:: twelve ::

+ chapter twelve +

//ava//

 i zipped up my suitcase and checked my phone again, i wasn't sure why. then i heard a knock on my door and turned around to see luke michael and ashton there with flowers, a card, and a bag filled with who knows what. 

"awe guys." i whisper, taking the items from their hands.

"have fun being a super model." michael laughs.

"i'm probably not even going to get the job, guys." i laugh.

"then why is your room empty? you know you will, ava, we all do!" ashton smiled.

"open the gift." luke said softly, a slight smile on his face. i was going to miss him the most, he was the most important person in my life. 

i took the wrapping paper out of the bag and found two giftcards for a pizza place in new york, a pizza necklace, and a pair of pizza high socks. those boys and pizza..

my fingers fumble with the card and as i open it i'm not surprised to see tiny drawings of pizza surrounding it.

have fun in nyc, ava. you're a pretty chill girl hope to see you soon! eat some pizza for me & text a lot (: -mikey

peace out supermodel. keep in touch, and don't play fifa in public you'll ruin your rep. (; just kidding have loads of fun being a model, we believe in you!! -ash

i hug them both until they complain they can't breath and then luke hands me a sheet of notebook paper and michael and ashton go downstairs to give us some 'brother sister time'. i sit on my bed and unfold the note and chuckle at luke's chicken scrath handwriting.

ava,

hey lil sister. you're 18 now so i guess you can do whatever you want, because you're all adulty and stuff. so you're going to new york to be a model (and yes, you will get the job you dipshit stop worrying.) you're gonna leave me and our family (including cal, ash, and mikey) but i know you'll be happier in new york. 

i'm sad you're leaving, i'm really sad. you're my little sister and we are so close and it's only been a short time since you came back from the states and you're heading off again. but who knows, maybe we'll meet up. we have to! text me everyday, or try to. don't be stupid and clumsy but be yourself ava. because YOU are YOU and YOU are amazing. check out the band's youtube too, we need all the views haha. i know you will anyways. love you baby sister.

x -luke

tears blur my vision as i look up to luke, the best brother ever. always there for me. i hug him tight, not wanting to let go. he kisses my forehead like he did when we were little and brings my luggage downstairs. 

i walk downstairs, wiping the tears from my cheeks and hug my parents. they were so supportive of me. 

and then i'm in the doorway, hugging my best friends when i realize calum isn't there.

"no calum?" i whisper.

"don't worry. he's probably at the airport." michael said, hugging me again, but tighter this time. 

and a big part of me wished he was.

-

this story is nowhere near over omg but there will be a fast forward coming up so yess. do you guys even like this story lol??

vote comment & follow . x