please read

Hey y'all, this is important so please do share/let people know about this.

There a challenge going around called the blue whale challenge, it's very dangers and it has killed people before. If you don't know what it is then let me explain it, if you are contacted by a random person who is asking a question or something like that, DON'T ANSWER! That's a in my own terms, they are the "registrator" of the blue whale challenge, if you say yes to it, your fucked because of the fact you will be threaten by this "registrator" if you try to back out if it.

You will be given a list of things to do for everyday (it's 30 - 50 if I remember correctly) and the end of the list you have to commit suicide, at the beginning it will be simple like watch a horror movie at this specific time or something like that, something to make you less likely think and more do, but they get worse like slit your wrist or crave a whale in your arm, the lastly you have to commit suicide, the way the "registrator" gives you.

If you are contected by someone you don't know and it's a question BLOCK THE NUMBER/ACCOUNT! a lot of people died because of this so be careful please guys.

I will be puting this in other books just to let you guys know.