Chapter 2

Grian was working on his mini base in the ocean until he went up to grab sand did he notice a person, a boy as his friends put it (those being taurtis, sam [he wasn't a motherfucking bitch in high school and yuki didn't kill anyone since she did what a sane person did and ask sam out on a date since he respected sookie being a lesibin] and mumbo) and he was flying above everything. The boy looked like he didn't have an elytra, which is impossible since only two types of people can fly, people who were given the gift of flight like himself and people in "creative mode." Grian sighed, pushing the fact that he saw a person flying that looks like a non winged person and continued building his base.

MEANWHILE WITH (ERROR, NAME NOT FOUND) 

   The boy in the chicken custom landed near his little base in the far corner of the hermitcraft server, it was a small place but quite comfortable here.

   Poultry man, or lemon boy if you knew him well enough, walk through the doors of the small house. The interior of the house had dark oak planks as it's floor and the walls decorated with poppies and lilacs in some of the flower pots, vines cover some of the walls and torches carefully put on the walls to prevent mobs from spawning, it would've gotten a gold reward if it weren't for it being hidden so well. Poultry man let out a soft chuckle, he was proud of himself for the small house he built for himself, maybe even his father would be proud, maybe.

  Taking off his chicken mask was always a relief to him since he could feel the cool air on his face. Moving some of his blond hair out of the way of his unnaturally purple eyes, he sighed as he looked at his clothes, dirtier than ℸ ̣ ᔑ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ's room.

   Taking off his shirt to put it in the washer he bought from the countless times he tried, and I do mean try, to refuse any thank you gifts and got five to ten diamonds and something else, like a ten percent coupon for one of impulse's shops. Poultry man giggled when he remembered the confused and flabbergasted look on impulse's face when he walked in and bought a washer and dryer.

   Putting his dirty clothes into the laundry and sat down on his couch with his button up shirt and his high school pants on, grimming at the scars covering his arms, battle scars is what the news told the people, but in truth the scars were from self harm during his high school years. 

    Back with Grian

   "Okay let me get this straight, poultry man, the super hero, came into your shop and bought a washer and dryer?" Tango asked, bewildered at impulse along with the rest of the hermits, "yeah, and then he walked over to me and asked 'how much is it with this,' pulling out a 10% coupon for my shop!" Impulse uttered, Grian was having a hard time holding back his laughter, not at impulse since he was there when it happened, but at the rest of the hermits for their Mixture of confusion and scar's taken aback look, "I was there too! At the back, he was right next to me looking at the washer and dryer!" Grian said, try not to burst but failing since scar's taken aback went from 'oh my' to 'OH ME OH MY, TO THE APPLE OF MY EYE, WHAT!?!'.

   After the hermit craft annual meeting to basically tell the most random thing to happen to them, impulse and grian took the crown by a long shot, Grian flew home to his mini base. Unaware of the strange events that will happen.