Chapter 1: arrival

Author's notes at the

  there Grian steps off of the loading area, the place new "players" or old "players" go to head in or out of the "server". He looked out to the beautiful sun set since his train was late. walking down the stairs, Grian saw his old friend, who was there to pick him up, mumbo jumbo. Mumbo was quite tall, small stains of redstone on his normal white under shirt or bib, his black suit was presentable as always with his red tie which used to be a nice grey but dyed do to redstone. Grian never understood why his friend likes redstone, yes it's useful buildings and auto farms but his friend is always tinkering with the stuff, making a phone once out of redstone! Grian shook his head and walked Towards his friend, "hey mumbo!" Grian said as he walked towards the mustache man, "grian, I was starting to wonder where you are." Mumbo said, smiling.

Time skip because I can't think of a conversation these two can have

"Bye mumbo!" Grian said as the mustache man flew to his base. Grian looked out to the sky and smiled, dealing with sam and taurtis was... interesting to put to the best of turms, dealing with clones and possible multi hopping and adding to the counselor was a freaking pro wrestler that has guns and sheep/goats gullor to the point where he had to be quite, and sam insanity. Sam was not the most stable person without taurtis, he did have to dress up as taurtis to save his and and everyone butts from Sam's mental instability and insanity. Yes, it was fun going to school with them but mental scars we'll be always there.

Grian looked up to the sky and mumbled "hello hermitcraft" as he looked up to the sky, unaware of the flying figure that is soon to be his room mate.

No notes, bye lads