My eyes narrowed towards him, watching his every move as he walked over towards the table, grabbing a knife and a bowl before seeming to move a few things. I looked around, seeing I was in a room, dried blood droplets were scattered around where I was sitting. The room itself was small and a bit run down in my opinion. I noticed an open window out of the corner of my eye, just a few feet away from me. Trying to summon my magic would be futile, it's exhausting just to speak, plus I might just pass out again, I still haven't healed completely. But if I can just get these bonds off, I can use my energy in getting out the window.

I then began to rub my wrists against the rope, attempting to loosen the robes around my wrist so I could yank my wrists out of the bonds. I kept my eye on him, making sure his back was towards me. After some time, I finally get my wrists free, reaching over to untie the rope around my ankles as quickly as I could.

I stood up, nearly falling down before gripping the wall, keeping myself stable. I ran towards the window, using most of my energy. As soon as my hand touched the rim of the window, I was grabbed by the arm before being yanked back, slammed to the ground. I look over seeing the male I talked to earlier, a grin formed along his lips. "Where do you think you're going?" He questioned as he pinned me to the ground.

I tried to shake him off of me, but I was too weak. Only one thought raced through my mind, "HEL!-" I was cut off as he slammed his hand over my mouth.

"You know ... I think we can find more than one use for you." He spoke with a smirk. "You are a woman after all."

My eyes widened as I tried to get myself away from him, his laughter filling the air as he watched my pathetic struggle. I then felt his weight off of me, "Get your dirty hands off of her!" I hear a familiar voice shout, I look over to see the man with an arrow in his shoulder. I look over towards where I heard the voice seeing Kili with his arrow pointed at the two men who were now glaring at him.

Fili was next to him, his sword drawn as he ran up to me, holding up my head. "You alright lass?" He asked gently.

I nod in response, letting out a sigh in relief. "Where?" Was all I could get out, as I looked past him to still see Kili who was glaring at the two men.

"They're coming, we just got here faster than them." Fili answered, giving me a small smile. "Can you stand?" He questioned, glancing up towards the men before looking back down at me. 

I tried pushing myself off the ground, my arms trembled as I struggled to get myself in a sitting position. My arms then gave out, collapsing onto my side. "I ... can't." I spoke in a hushed whisper.

"Here, I'll help ya." He took my arm, laying it across his shoulders, while placing his free arm around my waist, lifting me up with him as he stood up.

"You're making a grave mistake dwarf." I hear one of the men growled.

"Shut up." Kili snapped, seeming to move his bow slightly to aim at the man that walked.

"That girl right there, is worth more than any jewel." I hear the voice of the man that pinned me down earlier. "She can set you up for life."

I feel Fili's grip tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to him, "No you are wrong." He spoke, turning his head to glare at them.

"She is worth more than anything, she is our friend. Part of the company, we will never sell her to some low life like you." Kili finished off, I looked up at the both of them, my heart swelling from hearing those words, a weak smile formed along my lips.

Fili carried me out, keeping his sword ready in his hands, "Why?" I whispered out, struggling to find my words.

"We didn't kill them because they aren't worth their time. Beside ... Kili put some poison on that arrow. That guy will be dead in a few days." Fili explained as he helped me out of the building, Kili taking the rear.