Fight The Red Light

Jin was in his room ,at Yung's house, in only his underwear and a cigarette in his mouth. Any person that would be looking at this man, would see the incredible display of flexibility and his muscular form. Jin was meditating on where he can find something to do for fun. Just then, he gained the world's biggest evil grin. He spit the cigarette in to the air and cut into a front flip kick to extinguish the tobacco stick.

Yung was in the backyard, going through his sword techniques until he felt the air change. "Jin is getting bored. Where is he going now?" Yung put his swords in their scabbards. Jin then walked past the doors leading to the backyard. "It seems things are going slow. Time to find an activity to attend." Yung sighed hearing this. This means one of two things. They were going to the red light district to either party or go to a special "party". "If we are going out no killing." Jin looked over his shoulder and smirked at his longtime friend.

(Timeskip to the Slums)

Jin and Yung were walking down the street with people staring at them either in lust or trying to size them up. Jin was hoping on of them had the balls to step up to him. " This people surely have a way with greeting us." Jin said looking at a group of three men sitting in an alleyway. One wearing blue, one wearing green and one wearing red. They sneared at the two before the one in green, the biggest one, took a spit take to the side and showing he was wearing gold grills. Yung looked over to see Jin was already walking over to the man as the other man stood up towering over Jong, but to him it never mattered.

Jin stood face to face with the giant of a man. "Do we have a problem here boys." The one in red said sizing up Yung as he walked over. "No. But ya little boyfriend over here could stop staring at me." Jin said, staring down the taller individual. The bigger man growled at him ready to lunge at any moment. "Jin, please stop provoking the men." Yung gripped Jin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry but that won't be necessary. He already stepped up in my territory." The earthbender said cracking his knuckles. The weasel lookin firebender snickered while the waterbender uncrossed his arms. "If thats the case...", Jin's eyes gained that Hanma glare, "THEN SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!"

Jin swong his left leg into the jaw of the earthbender, sending him flying into a bar across the street. The waterbender and firebender immediately went on the attack the waterbender sending a whip at Jin and the firebender unleashing multiple fire balls at Yung. Yung swiftly dodged each blast and used a technique he only uses for capture missions. His hands were in there usual sword holding grip but the catch was there was no sword. He advanced quicker than any normal human could.

Yung's movements ,so quick that he left a trail as he sent a chop from the firebender's right shoulder to left hip, tearing the shirt and leaving a gash across the man's chest and throwing him back

Jin was dodging the and countering each blast of water sent his way. The waterbender then shot an ice needle towards Jin's eyes. Jin bent so far back it would have snapped any normal man's back. It was then that Jin advanced through the other needles and was in front of the other man's face. He smiling at the man in a manner that made it seem as if they were friends. But if you were to look below the waist, you would see Jin has planted his shin in the pelvis of the waterbender. The waterbender began to gasp like a fish out of water.

Jin grinned at the display of destruction he and Yung caused within only a minute of being in the red light district. "You know these benders are lacking something." Yung said walking over to Jin. "Oh and whats that?" Jin said looking over his shoulder. "Balls." Jin gave a boisterous laugh at the insult to these men.

"Well you boys seemed to have settled in nicely." A feminine voice said behind them. Looking behind and above, they saw a very intimidating but also gorgeous woman leaning against a pole with her arms crossed. She has long raven hair, glowing green eyes, dark lipstick, a green shirt with a red sash, white boots and gold accessories. This is Jargala Omo. A small time thief and hated by the Triple Threats. Jin knew her as they have been friends longer than he has known Yung and grew up knowing each other's likes and dislikes to even some of Jin's past, which barely anyone besides three people know.

 Jin knew her as they have been friends longer than he has known Yung and grew up knowing each other's likes and dislikes to even some of Jin's past, which barely anyone besides three people know

"I think its time for you boys to come." She said as she walked with a slight sway to her hips and as she passed the two she caressed Jin's cheek "Especially you, Tiger." She then walked off with the two men. Jin smiled looking at her retreat. "The fuck just happened." Yung said looking between Jin and the mysterious girl.

" Yung said looking between Jin and the mysterious girl