Republic City's Demon

The swim from Lake Laogai to Republic City only took me two hours and within those two hours gave me time to think. There has to be an area for me to find great fighter's benders or not. And what I heard from the guards the Avatar is also in Republic City but also someone else. Someone who I hurt dear. I may be a Hanma and an image of my father, mostly my mother's looks except my eyes, but I wouldn't hurt people who couldn't fight any more or weren't a challenge. Especially not her. I can't go back and see her or let her find me. 

Once I got to land, I needed to find some clothes because I wasn't going to walk around in tattered pants. I walked around for around until I saw a simple outfit in a store. It was a dark crimson almost back outfit. Looked way to similar to my father's. Still I needed it.

I had swiped some money from those guards and a few people to get a room at a hotel and anything else I would need for later

I had swiped some money from those guards and a few people to get a room at a hotel and anything else I would need for later. I went into the shop to see no one was in there except an old lady behind the counter, she obviously was blind by the black glasses she wore but I could be wrong. "What is it you need, young one?" The old lady asked. "I need that gi in the window." She turned her head towards me while still looking forward. "Oh, you must be a fighter then? No has come close to wanting to buy it since it resembles the gi worn by "The Ogre". The lady smiled and then walked behind me and touched my back. "As I expected,..." she turned around and grabbed the gi and handed it to me, "you are a Hanma although you don't radiate the same malicious energy as others have." She sat down behind the counter again and continued to speak.

After talking to the woman about her history and my own, she let me go around 7 o'clock

After talking to the woman about her history and my own, she let me go around 7 o'clock. I continued to walk towards the red district ,where I knew the biggest underground fight arenas are and where I would meet an old friend of mine. Xiao Fuu is one of the most dangerous old men on this planet. His skills with a weapons and his own hands outclass even me but I outclass him in raw power and ruthlessness. It will always be a stalemate till one of these days, one of us will slip and it will break the record.

He isn't only the greatest swordsman alive but also the one of the best firebenders second only to Zuko and one hell of a martial artist

He isn't only the greatest swordsman alive but also the one of the best firebenders second only to Zuko and one hell of a martial artist. He should know where some great fighters are. I approached his door only for him to pull me inside and turn back to look outside his blinds. "You weren't followed where you." Xiao said turning to look at me with a serious stare. "Of course not old man. Who would be dumb enough to follow me?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"You'd be surprised." He said as he shot a slip stream of fire into the corner of a building killing a masked individual. I guess I've a little bit of my touch. He then sighed before walking away and sitting in his old rocking chair with his sword laying in his lap. Rocking ever so slightly back and forth. He looked back at me and asked, "What is it you need Jin, you don't come to visit unless you need something. So what is it, another fight or you decided to take up swordsmanship?" he said with a smirk gracing his lips.

The old man knew me well and was always willing to help me, even if my reputation says I'm a mass murdering demon. "I need to know where they hold some fight clubs at. You wouldn't happen to know where one is, old man?" He looked me up and down and sighed. He then walked over to a newspaper sitting on the table and tossed it to me.

I looked on the front page and saw they caught the entire underground system of major crime bosses even Mr. Yashin. He ran the entire fighting realm. If you needed quick cash he was who you could talk to. Now with him and the others gone, it will change and will never be the same as it once was. "Don't even think about going. He specifically told you this would happen one day and he already left some things that were in his name to you. It's not much but its better than nothing." Xiao said with the voice of a wise, fatherly figure.

"If you need to talk to someone or fight, go find my son, Yung Fuu. He's just as good of a firebender and swordsman as me in my prime." He walked to his room and handed me a piece of paper with an address on it that was across town. Xiao doesn't fight much anymore since he's getting older. Even though, I know he could take out an entire army on his own. I thanked him as I made my way out. "Republic City has gained either an additional grappler or one new demon." Xiao said looking at Jin walk down the street.

Well thats the end of this chapter. If you love the story leave a comment and if there are some things you think I can improve on let me know.