The Great Bloody Escape

Of course they would want my head on a platter. Who wouldn't? They should fear me and my prowess as a fighter. All these benders and none can give me the taste of a REAL fight. The only one that did was that fruity councilman. Tarrlock was his name. Can you believe it took a bloodbender to surprise attack me with the entire police to take me down? But enough about me its time for me to make friends with that noose.

(Third POV)

The police of the special underwater prison that holds some of the world's most dangerous and sadistic prisoners that should grace Republic City and the four nations. But one prisoner was due for the ultimate punishment. Death by hanging. This prisoner is the infamous martial artist and demon in human skin, Jin Lee Hanma. The legend of the Hanma family dates far back as to the first avatar with the first Hanma recorded being Yuchiro Hanma. He was said to be able to combat benders with nothing but his hands. The last known Hanma was Baki Hanma back during the time of Aang.

It was after his passing that years later, a descendant was found but he was nothing like the last Hanma to grace the Earth. This one was blood thirsty and was willing to kill without hesitation. He was the same as Baki's father, the demon he said he killed but found out he had another kid that was Baki's younger brother and was all like Yujiro in the worst ways possible. He was a force to be recognized and dealt with. Now it was his turn to pay for the atrocities he has committed.

 Now it was his turn to pay for the atrocities he has committed

"Come along prisoner, it is time for your death day. You sick bastardized demon." One of the green eyed stocky guards said opening the gate to Jong's jail sail.

"Oh, so it's time for me to taste defeat at a piece of woven fabric?" Jin said with a grin as he launched off the bed standing in front of the guards at the scary height of 6'5. (A/N my actual height irl.) He looked down to guards with an unamused almost disapproving look. Jin then grinned as he stuck his hands out and one of the younger guards took a step back in fear having heard what he can do with his hands to a mere man.

The guards, with sweat on the brows, metal bended chains around his upper bare body. He was then draped in a straight jacket and leather straps crossed over his body and a blindfold was placed over his eyes. "You must really like tying me up. Got a fetish for this sort of thing." Jin said smirking at hearing some of the guards get choked up on his assumption. "Get a move on prisoner!" The shocked guard ordered as he bent the chains on his body forward. Jin only looked forward and began to walk with no problem almost as if the chains weren't strong enough to push him foward.

(Jin's POV)

They then made it to the hanging room where a noose is seen hanging in the middle of the room. The guards had me step onto the platform and placed the rope around my neck. "Prisoner 87-215674, you due to be hanged till death for crimes against Republic City and Humanity. Do you have any final request?" The Warden said with a stern and powerful voice. He looked like a firebender an mild aged guy about 35 to 40, interesting I've seen him somewhere before. Oh wait now I know where I've seen him from before.

I grinned again turning to where I heard his voice. "No, get on with it or are you dragging this out so you don't have to go back and see your wife ask about me again." I knew this got under his skin as he then pulled the leaver to drop the platform. I began to thrash around at the tightness of the rope. I wonder what cactus juice taste like.

(Third POV)

The guards then pulled Jin's body from the noose and placed him on the ground so the doctor could examine him. The doctor bent some water to attach his ear to his hand and ran it over his chest. It was at that second that Jin woke up, scaring the old doctor, and leaped foward tearing through two guards in the process with his bare feet. He then stood up to his full height with his back to the guards and began to glow a red aura as flexed his muscles to tear apart the chains, straight jacket, and leather straps.

Jin then rolled his shoulders and neck will getting those satisfying pops he needed

Jin then rolled his shoulders and neck will getting those satisfying pops he needed. His back was shown which bore the symbol of a true Hanma.

It was then that the guards began to realize the importance of the situation they were in

It was then that the guards began to realize the importance of the situation they were in. Now a beast was unchained. Now a beast was free. Now a beast was unleashed onto a world that hasn't eaten in years. Jin slipped into a stance that promised a slow and painful death. He then looked to the guards and said, "Lets. Have. A. Dance."

"