Meeting Old Friends

As Jin and Yung were sitting in the dining area with green tea, in front of them sat two more not only powerful benders but also martial artist, Tenzin of the Air Nomads and Retsu Kaiden. Retsu sighed as he opened his eyes, "Care to explain why you two sought the need to fight so near the city." Yung smirked as he looked over at Retsu. "You know why. We are fighters. When they initiate a fight, you comply with no questions asked." Yung said setting down his cup. Tenzin sighed and stares at the two young men. "You two sent off massive amounts of FIGHTERS INTENT. You two sent a scare throughout the city and among other things going on this didn't help the cause." Tenzin said with almost sounding like a different man. Jin grinned, "Prey tell. What seems to be the problem in good old Republic City?" Tenzin and Retsu stood up and looked down upon the two and then towards the window.

"A force willing to tear apart this world and it's culture." Retsu said raising a rock towards his hand. Jin fully understood the weight of the situation. Someone wanted to destroy the bending world. Jin was a man that valued strength and martial arts above all but for a bender that was their strength, the elements. But he never cared for benders. Most nowadays flaunt it around like its some prize ,while others like Yung, Retsu and Tenzin respected the true form of bending. Almost like how boxers consider boxing a fighting style. It can never be one as its incomplete.

"This world needs you more so now then it needs the avatar. She isn't ready for this. This isn't her battle to fight." Retsu said giving his hand to Yung. "The world needs some old school ass whooping is what it needs." Yung said gripping Retsu's hand. "What do you say Jin?" Tenzin  said holding his hand out for Jin. He looked at them and grinned as he gave a short laugh. "You've peeked my interest," Jin grabbed Tenzin's hand " I'll run with this but I call the head honcho behind this whole charade." Jin said giving his famous Hanma grin.

(Two Weeks Later)

Its been two weeks since Tenzin and Retsu made contact with Jin and Yung, a message from Amon was broadcasted to cease the pro-bending tournament. This where we find the council alongside Jin, Yung, and Retsu discussing how to go about this situation at hand.

"I believe we should halt all this pro-bending mess and focus on these equalist destroying our people's livelihoods." Tarrlock said standing up. "Oh and what do you suppose we do? Send a bunch of benders after him." Jong said walking towards Tarrlock. "You would only be playing into his hands of saying benders are terrible people." Retsu said still against the wall. Retsu was never one to respond with violence but when push came to shove he will shove his fist in your chest. "I don't see you giving any suggestions. Why are you 3  even here, you are not council members?!?" Tarrlock said. The doors then opened to have Korra and her friends come into the room.

"You can't close the bending tournament down. This will only show Amon he has a leg over us." Korra said marching towards the members of the council. Mako and Bolin looked around when Mako saw the same man from before with a grin on his face as he came off the wall. "Then what do you suppose you will do "Avatar". There's no way you think can fight over a thousand equalist on your own with also massive crowds in your area. And just by judging your attitude alone, you have no self control." Jin said stalking over towards Korra.

She was in shock to see the mysterious man from before as well as Mako. "What my friend means is, you don't have the capability at this time to even hold one. There is too much in the air at once and if even mishap occurs, the entire infrastructure will fall in a matter of days." Yung said grabbing Jin's shoulder. "Actually, I'll be there to watch over the match and make sure no casualties will occur." Lin Beifong said with her arms crossed. "Are you willing to do this, Ms. Beifong even if it means losing your job?" Tarrlock said. "Lin." Tenzin was surprised she was willing to risk her job to prove something. "Oh she's a feisty one." Jin said grinning at Lin. "She's old enough to be your mom." Retsu said surprised by Jong's statement. "And what's age got to do with it." Jin said. "Oh the spirits this man is a disgusting one." Yung said looking away. "One of YOU is enough." Retsu said. Jin turned towards the two."........No promises."

Welp that's it for another chapter. Sorry I didn't get this up in time. I had college finals and studying was a mess. But now that I'm on break I will definitely have more chapters up. Also if you want an oc up in the story just leave the basic info on them plus their fighting style. Enough talking hope you enjoyed the book.😁😁😁