According to Sanity, they are leaving after a month and once I meet her request, I'll have all the rights to come with them. Arias hasn't confirmed it yet, but his Beta is someone trustworthy.

Besides, as long as I keep my promise, the others will have my back.

'A favor? What is it?' I asked as Sanity reminded me her request this morning.

'Well...' She trailed off while glancing at Jura beside her. Her lovely green eyes soon returned to me and I tilted my head on the side as I waited.

She helped me escape that awfully uncomfortable bed so I do guess I owe her one.

'You see Cole, we might leave the tribe a month from now.' My eyes widened from that at. My lips went dry all of the sudden, already imagining the worst things that could possibly happen once they are gone.

Arias hasn't marked me yet and that means I cannot come, right?

'Ohh...' My eyes watered up and their faces fell in surprise. 'I-I'll surely miss you.' I sobbed and Jura gasped my name.

'Hey! why are you crying?!' He asked while I shed my tears and hated how this news affected me so badly. 'And what do you mean by miss us? Aren't you coming?' My eyes widened from that.

'Me? Can I come?' I asked, staring at Jura with hope but Sanity hit him on the side with her elbow, making me lose my faith once again.

'Don't get it wrong Cole, I really wanted you to come with us.' Sanity smiled sadly as Jura groaned on her back. She slowly held my hands as she stared into my eyes, showing how honest her words are. 'Hell, I probably won't be able to sleep if we leave you here Cole.'

'It's fine-'

'It's not.' Jura cuts me off, before glaring down at Sanity. 'Stop beating the bushes and tell him now.' He said impatiently, making the wide eyed woman stare at him in disbelief.

I began to worry about the silence between them. Sanity kept her hands soft around me even though she looked ready to kill.

'Guys...' I trailed off and Sanity gave Jura one last look as if saying 'I'll deal with you later' before softening her eyes for me.

'Cole everyone wants you to come, especially the Alpha but you see we are afraid to trust you yet.' My eyes widened.

What does she mean?

'You see, trust is very important to us. Due to an unforgivable mistake that almost wiped our pack out; We, especially the Alpha, could find it really hard to give our trust easily. Cole, believe me when I say I really, really wanted to bring you along but I am afraid... I cannot trust you yet.'

'I-I would never harm you. I-if that is what you are thinking...' I explained, giving her hands small squeezes as I did. 'There's no way I can hurt you-'

'I know that we are the only way for you to escape this place.'

My lips immediately closed from that. I felt like that finished me off... Our connection slowly slipped away as I lost my grip on her hand.

'I know almost everything Cole. Probably more than what you do.' My eyes widened.

Does she know about the child as well? I began to worry but the only person who knew was Rika and Austin....  Rika would never sell me off and Austin-

I don't know about him though...

'They did so many horrible things to you and that mate of yours turning his back on you pushes you on the edge. Desperate to leave this place that you are willing to use our Alpha... the Alpha knows that too.'