Chapter 14

"You will entertain the visitors for me. This is under my command."

My eyes watered up in pain. I never thought that this could happen. My expectation of worst was nothing compared to this...

My mate had abandoned me.

I stared at him before I forced a smile.

My suffering will never end as long as I am here.

"I will, for you." I smiled in sadness. "My Alpha."

I need to escape. I need to leave.

Even without my mate.

But how?

I turned towards the Alpha of the Qisa tribe, staring at me in amusement.

I'll find my way out, but for now.

"I-I'll be under your care-" I gasped in shock when he grabbed the back of my hair and forcefully devoured my lips. I closed my eyes tightly as I clung unto his clothes.

His lips were dry and rough, but he seems to know what he is doing. My knees gone weak on how he eats a part of me.

He pulled away after and left me in dazed. He smirked on how red my face was and I looked away. I felt everyone's eyes on me including my mate's.

H-how embarrassing! H-how dare he humiliate me in front of my pack?!

"We will take our leave. " The Alpha kept me close against him and I did not bother to fight. "Congratulations, you'll be a great Alpha. " He sarcastically said to Austin. "We'll be taking our leave, " My eyes fell on his huge hand in my waist. "Have a great night. "

I wonder what face Austin is making right now? I bit my lower lip as my hatred towards him started growing.

How painful to hate the person I loved the most? To be honest, I really thought that I finally found someone who'll protect me, but no... I was wrong...

All my sufferings from this day on will be Austin's fault.

My love for him will not grow more than this.  

The Alpha suddenly turned us around and left immediately. I was not able to look at my mate for the last time.

I probably could never look at him again after this.

My tears started falling, silently as I let the stranger lead me in his cabin.

Cole, you have to leave this place.

No one can help you now. I clenched my fist as I entered his chamber. The stranger was quiet ever since we left. He removed his hand on my waist once we entered the cabin. I watched him carefully as he sits on the bed.

His eyes found me and he smirked, teasingly.

"Come closer. " He opened his palm for me and I slowly did what he asked. I placed my palm on his huge hand and from that touch, my heart started to beat fast in fear.

I stared deep inside his eyes.

Isn't my suffering should be enough for today?

"Cole? " He called out and I blinked my tears away before it could fall.

"Yes, Alpha Arias. "

"Are you scared? " He raised a brow and I creased mine from his question.

"Does it matter, Alpha? " I asked and he let out a chuckle.

My eyes widened in shock when he pulled me, roughly to lay on the bed. As soon as my back hits the bed, the man hovered on the top of me. My hand moved to pushed him by his chest, but it was futile.

Am I gonna get rape again tonight?

"Scared? " He asked as he leaned forward, making sure his breath hits the sensitive part of my neck. I shivered at the same time his right hand roamed my chest.

He ran his thumb on the bud he found and I bit my lower lip.

"Please... " I begged and he immediately pulled his hand from my chest just to tilt my chin and make me look at him.

"Please what? " He asked, seriously this time. It's as if once I answered him wrongly, I'll face consequences.

"I'm scared..." A sob escaped my lips as my eyes watered up in fear.

Enough please... I had enough for today...

"Can you please let me off just for tonight?" I asked, more like begged and he watched me. "M-my mate just got married today a-and now I was told to offer myself to you... I-If you do me now, I may not able to live another day my Alpha..." I begged, tears were continuously flowing.

"What would it benefits me if I do what you ask?" He asked and I bit my lower lip as I think of what I can offer, but aside from this body of mine-

"I have nothing special to offer you my Alpha, I am very sorry..." His eyes widened a bit before smirking.

"Well," He trailed his fingers on my cheek down to my chin. "I have never found a rare type like you. You'll be a great vessel," My eyes widened. "Bare my child." 

W-what did he say?

"I-I don't understand my Alpha... I am a boy." He smiled at me before pulling away. I gasped when he pulled me up to sit with him.

This man doesn't know how to be gentle at all.

"No one told you?" He asked as he watched me bite my lower lip.

I cannot say I have a clue and that I am probably carrying one so I just shook my head and lied.

Besides, he might tell me more than I wanted to know.

"Well, I've heard that you are the only Omega in this pack, correct?" I nodded. "There were servants, but they are not Omega just like you?" I nodded once again.

"Ever since I was a child, I have never met an Omega just like me. I was called a curse and was not informed at all to were I came from." I opened up to him, though i am still unsure if I could really trust this man. "Ever since my memory begun, the world around me is already cruel. I was called curse at some point they told me I'm a witch and all. Aside from my name, I know nothing anymore..." I trailed off before looking up at him. His blue eyes shows interest to what I am saying and I blushed a bit under his attention.

"I have the power to find your existence and who you really are." He said confidently before taking my small hand with his. "Give me three days and you'll know everything about you." I stared at him in surprised.

H-he can do that?! Then aside from being an Alpha he is no ordinary man...

"In return," He touched my cheek and I unconsciously lean on his warmth. "You will bare my child, this so much privilege as for child you will be carrying is the next Alpha of the Qisa tribe." I stiffened a bit.

"Am I worth it to play that role my Alpha?" I asked in shock and he smirked before he leaned closer.

"Trust me, you are perfect."

I blushed hard from his words. If I take his offer, then I may leave this place with his help.

B-but... How can I bare him one if there's already a child in me.

"So your answer?" I looked up at him as I clenched my fist.

I'll find an answer before that day comes. For now I will take this opportunity.

"I will be under your care my Alpha."

***

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like this!