Chapter 26

WARNING Bed scene ahead!

AUSTIN

This hurts...

I gritted my teeth, as I watched Cole protect his neck from me. Covering it with his both hands, as if his life depends on it.

Even though I am his mate.

Even though he was supposed to be mine...

Tears trailed down in the edge of his tightly closed eyes, and my chest clenched from the act of rejection from my mate.

I deserve this, right? Because I was a coward...

And I hurt him...

"Cole..." I breathed out, ignoring the pain on my chest as I dig deeper inside him. His warmth around me was amazing compare to my wife's.

This warmth tells me that to this person is where I belong to-

"No... " He moved away when I tried to touch his face.

And he doesn't know how badly his actions torments me.

He let me have my ways to make me feel like this?

Cole won't even call my name.

My mate won't even moan for me.

I furrowed my brows, from the sight of his lips bleeding from his teeth, doing everything he can, so that not a single sound will come out.

"Cole. " I almost begged, as I gripped his waist to pull him closer against mine, so I can go deeper.

He parted his lips for a silent scream from the pleasure. His face, ear, neck and chest were painted crimson as I stirred him up from the inside.

My mate was so beautiful.

And I couldn't believe another man saw this aside from me...

"Oh Cole... " My hand gently grabbed his mad rod, already drifting wet from my movement. His back arching up as I hit the spot he loves, at the same time I played his tip with my thumb.

A whimper slipped out from his pinkish lips, and that made me so happy, so I pushed him in the edge. Mercilessly, abusing both of his hole and his sharp. Happy that he's finally making sounds for me.

Even though, it was completely against his will.

"N-no! " He screamed with wide eyes, as I increased my speed, getting close in the edge. While he trembled as he cum all over his stomach. "Stop... Stop- Already! " He cried, as I came inside.

Spreading my seeds, as deeper as I could with strong thrusts, letting out a low groans from the amazing pleasure.

Cole almost passed out, breathing heavily while still gripping his neck, as if I'll forced my mark on him.

But I won't do it. Even though I'm dying to...

Even though, it was supposed to be marked by me from the very start.

And how I wish we could return and restart everything...

How I wish, I never left your side at that time, before I announce my own marriage with Thalia...

How I wish, I listened to you to stay, or make you speak your mind, and leave this pack with you.

All those times, you stared at me, hesitating to tell me to run away with you...

I wished we could go back there and do it just like you wanted.

I smiled sadly as my chest ached.