𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

"Alison!" Jimmy shouted over the phone. "How are you today?"

"Oh, pretty shitty since someone shot my son last night." Alison wiped her tears from her eyes.

"Elijah? Jesus Christ..." Jimmy said. "I'll meet you at the warehouse."

"What? Why?"

"I'll be there in two hours." He hung up and Alison tossed the phone to her brother. He discarded the cell phone in a plastic bag.

"Warehouse in two hours apparently,"

"Did he say why?" He asked.

"Alison!" Chibs called from the hallway. She ran down the hallway to the bedroom. Chibs was in the doorway and Juice was on sitting on the bed sobbing.

"What?" She asked Chibs, knowing Juice couldn't talk because of how hard he was crying.

"It's about Elijah." Ali nodded and Chibs walked out, shutting the door behind him.

"Babe," she walked over to him and knelt in front of him so she could observe his sad face. "Stop crying."

"I should've stayed," he said softly with his hoarse voice. "He'd still be alive."

"Then it would've been you too, Juice, and I couldn't have done that." She dried his tears. "He would yell at you for crying like this." She said with a smile.

"How are you so okay with everything?" He wondered.

"I'm not okay with it. But, I know that Alec, the man that killed our son, will be met with a equally and more horrific fate. I know that I can't bring my little boy back, but I still have you." Juice pulled her face up to his and kissed her nose.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you too, dork." She giggled. "So Jimmy wants to meet at the warehouse. It's personal, I guess."

"He knows?" Alison shrugged. "I swear to fucking god," Juice stood up in rage. "If he ordered it, or knew anything about it, he's fucking dead."

"No, Juice," Ali said. "He wouldn't jeopardize the relationship between he and I."

Jax shouted, "Let's go!"

-

Ali leant against the hood of her car, smoking a cigarette. They waited for Jimmy to arrive. Naturally, Jimmy had this raging thing for messing with Alison. As their van pulled up, Juice walked over to her and put his arm around her waist.

"He didn't say why he wanted to meet?" He whispered by her ear. She shook her head and Jimmy stepped out of his van with four of his men.

"Alison and Jackson, join me inside," he stood at the door, noticing that neither of them were going to budge. "Fine, Filip and you." He pointed to Juice.

They walked in and all of the Irish frisked them. The one who frisked Alison took a little extra time finding the gun tucked in the front of her jeans.

"Knock it off," Jimmy said, taking the gun from the man and handing it back to Ali. "Now is not a good time."

"Touch me again and I'll kill you," she snapped at the guy, who surprisingly jumped and moved back. "What do you want?"

"Alec Malone killed your boy."

"We knew that," she said. "Did you order it?"

"Fuck no. He took matters to his own hands. He's crazy."

"No fucking shit!" She screamed. "He fucking killed my son!"

"Alison—" She put her gun up to his face. Immediately, one of his men put a gun to her head. Jax, Juice and Chibs picked their guns up and pointed it to the other Irish who returned the gesture.

"Find him and bring him to me. I'm not fucking with you." Ali said through clenched teeth. Jimmy lowered Ali's gun, but the others remained pointed.

"I'm not going to hand him over to you, Alison. I need him."

"He killed my son!"

"You can choose who I kill of your family next, Alison." Alec hissed, walking into the warehouse from the back. "How about him?" He put the gun to Juice's head.

"What do you want from me?" She screamed.

"You fucked with my money and my livelihood, Alison. I am fucked. You killed my dad! I lost fucking family because of you! It only seems fair that you lose yours."

Ali took a bold move and dropped her gun. "Let's talk like civilized people, yeah? So I'd appreciate it if you'd take your gun away from his face." Alec dropped his gun and Ali walked over to Jax.

"Get Happy." She whispered and everyone walked out. Soon, Happy walked in.

"You don't get to have someone in here."

"I feel my life is in danger, so yes I do." Alec laughed and Alison thrusted her foot into his groin. He fell on the ground and Ali pressed her foot into his chest.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Alec said, out of breath. "What about talking like civilized people?"

"You shot and killed my four year old son," she looked at Happy. "lock all doors, now." He nodded and Ali returned her gaze to Alec. He flipped them over so Alec was straddling her midsection with his hand set on her throat.

"Alison, I thought you were smart and passionate? That's the main reason I became infatuated with you, the thought of you." Happy didn't move Alec, not until she was a real danger.

"Alec if you love me then you wouldn't hurt me." Ali almost begged. She got scared, since she didn't even know he was infatuated with her.

"I'm so sorry, about your boy. But, but my family was ruined because of you." Ali clenched her eyes shut.

"It's okay, Alec," she whispered. "Let me get rid of him, okay?" She said as he got up and helped her up. She walked over to Happy.

"I'm not leaving you." Happy declared.

"It's okay," she said softly. "I got this."